Outpost Bugs

2»

Comments

• SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,140
    @Shteevie
    I know what I see on my end. My question is do I actually have a shield in place if you are saying that the raider logged out "before the end of the reward process". I don't care that the timer might be right when it posts to my account an hour later, I care whether or not I actually had a shield during that time.

Are people able to raid my outpost multiple times when they should not be able to.
    @Shteevie
    People are definitely able to raid my outpost while I am online playing. I took two of my best defenders out to play challenge missions and put the two epics as their replacements. When I was finished playing I put my best legendary survivors back in the outpost before I logged out. At no time did I loose connection where my outpost would have been available in someones search. But when I logged back in, I had been raided and my shield elapsed time coincides with when I was online and you can see my defenders were the epics.

JackBauerGovernator
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,546
    Maybe this is wanted. Why should nobody be able to raid your outpost only because you are "online" ? If you take your defenders out then they are out. ;)
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    It has always been that no one can raid you while you are online so I trade out survivors and equipment. Earlier in this thread we said, if the rules have changed then please tell us. I just want an answer. Is this intended or is this a bug?
    GovernatorZette
  • DjMustangDjMustang Member Posts: 2
    Not sure if anyone else is having this issue since the last big big issues with outpost raiding on Android phones, but it seems whenever I desire to raid someone, my attack choices keep repeating over and over. I'll waste 10 searches for raiding options and get like the SAME 3 people to attack . Not someone new everytime I decide to waste 10 supplies in another search. I just quit. Not worth throwing supplies away looking for someone else more tempting. It didn't used to do this and now I just don't want to raid anymore because it's not finding barely anyone of variety. I really hope this issue can be resolved.
  • carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    @SCBMA - had same issue tonight. Raided while online, the exact same time as i was Raiding. Can add screenshot when on laptop later.

Also, i raided multiple times afterwards, and my shield is still active, i never got a warning i was going to break my shield
    SCBMAsoggybottoms
    @carlos1981
    It has been happening to me all day too. I am not posting anymore screen shots though. Exactly how you describe, I am raiding and in the middle someone raids me and puts my shield up. I guess this is the new normal.
    Governator
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,338
    It's been happening several times for me today. I even lost two raids within one second of each other! Weird crap going on with the Outposts.
    SCBMAJCSinWDZette
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,546
    I'm currently happy with the strange outpost behaviour. I see usernames that I haven't seen before combined with a lot of bad defended outposts. Additionally I see a lot of people using Melee Classes which makes it also easy to pick them up.
    It looks like with the update the Database has been somehow screwed up.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
  • JCSinWDJCSinWD Member Posts: 79
    edited April 2017
    > @Governator said:
    > It's been happening several times for me today. I even lost two raids within one second of each other! Weird crap going on with the Outposts.

Agree -am seeing this too (shield on after I raided, and raids on me when online)
    Weirdest by far was yesterday I raided MYSELF twice in 5 minutes ...showing in my log but no sign of my defence then ...today those raids are gone from my log but 1 defence now shows (me defending against myself)
    Beat that!

@Shteevie would appreciate it if you could comment and pass to the developers
    Zette