Why do YOU continue to play?

2»

Comments

• blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    I don't anymore.
    My plan is to return in 6 months (maybe when the next season starts).
    I will review the changes they have made. If they look good, and there are more exciting things to do, I will return.

If its the same old stuff, and same old problems, I have saved myself 6 months.
    JackBauerstoneheartAngieMatheson
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Now that's a long term plan!
    stoneheart
  • MasterXMasterX Member Posts: 16
    I have uninstalled. And it's more fun now ...
    stoneheartAngieMathesonArtisans
  • SebiSebi Posts: 146
    As the game goes dumber and dummer with every update the risk for developing Alzheimer it's been increased. ..I mean now it's just repetitive. .don't even need to think what to do...just point and shoot...again and again...what a great game. ...was 6 months ago. .
    Now I play for my guild friends and try to have fun and help others that still think this is a great game...which is no longer true...
    Having a great player base and wasting it...what a shame. ..
  • SebiSebi Posts: 146
    So right...my great friend Armando...this game is lucky to have players like you...or even like me...too bad they treat us like shit
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    This is one of the best (if not the best) thread here ever.
    It is heartwarming (bc of the reason that the guild thing keeps us playing) and really funny (see this post).

For myself I have to admit that I am an total addict. Even if a lot of content in this game drives me nuts I can't quit. And it's relaxing to see walkers flying over my screen when they die (one of the best bugs ever).

Thank you so much, @stoneheart , for starting this thread.
    stoneheartSCBMAJaden
  • stoneheartstoneheart Member Posts: 62
    I do enjoy the challenges and I enjoyed seeing my survivors getting stronger as I levelled them up... AND then they change the goalposts and made walkers stronger, which in turn makes my survivors less strong than they were. Just when I feel I am making progress, something else comes along to pull me back. I know they have to keep players playing, but I would have preferred them not to nerf or buff or whatever they are doing that alters the way my survivors perform.

Summer is around the corner too, which might be my biggest push to get me away from my screen and back into the "real" world.
    Zette
  • MediManMediMan Member Posts: 27
    I play because I just started playing less than a month ago. So I missed all the changes except 2.5. I'm enjoying the game and will continue to play for a while... probably. I have been known to just inexplicably lose interest in a mobile game overnight though.
  • AnielAniel Member Posts: 96
    I am playing less than before, I am too disappointed by 2.5.
    AngieMatheson
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,168
    When I first started playing this game about 18 months ago, it was the storyline that drew me in. Of course, the stories have stopped and it looks like they're never coming back. But in their place I have been loving the Season 7 missions! They are a real incentive to play every week. In the interim, I enjoy playing the challenges with my guild, particularly since the revamp (although losing stars with the new startling level adjustment was a big negative).

We'll see what happens in place of the season 7 missions over the summer, but I am still planning on playing challenges, at least.
    gespuerJadencapibara