When are we getting a tiger?

Wouldn't it be be cool to have a tiger as an optional survivor.
T_12AndreaRedEye52JayZsrmcn1031SCBMAMaD VapoRDLichCarl_s_Hatp_heriancapibaraophieTJCartvshield50

Best Answer

Answers

• RedEye52RedEye52 Member Posts: 182
    @DeanTWD Now THAT is a great idea! A special weapon instead of another hero. But which class gets to use him? And what's his charge ability?
  • Human3001Human3001 Member Posts: 103
    We have two cats and if we don't feed them for one day I can tell you they do become tigers :wink:
    Mavericks UC
    Carl_s_HatbigbeanoRedEye52ophieSmittySpivey3
  • DeanTWDDeanTWD Member Posts: 187
    Warrior but risk and reward if...

Having a whooping great tiger next to you should take up 2 spaces to the left/right if you. If the Shiva gets attacked enough you lose health as well. Tactics.

Won't even happen though haha!
  • autumn_ashautumn_ash Member Posts: 325
    Shiva can be an OP damage dealer with a downside of a need to stay on top of the slayed enemy for a couple turns :)
    TWD ⭐️ FearTWD ⭐️ Ride with Norman Reedus
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    If Shiva being introduced as a new hero, she's definitely belong to her own new class beside those 6 class.
    Trait like Retaliate, Iron Skin, Strong, Dodge seems suited for her.
    ophie
  • ophieophie Member Posts: 20
    I so hope this is true! Shiva is so badass! We were brainstorming this idea in my guild.
    Triple_Threat
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,597
    Monsuta said:

If Shiva being introduced as a new hero, she's definitely belong to her own new class beside those 6 class.
    Trait like Retaliate, Iron Skin, Strong, Dodge seems suited for her.

Agreed, those seem like a great set of traits. Her leader ability can be called "Fuck shit up" - Shiva has an XX% chance of killing an enemy in one attack.
    MonsutaTriple_Threat
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    @JayZ That leader trait is too powerful, she'll be a perfect Winslow killer.
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,303
    Hey @vshield50 ! ;)
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    vshield50