Next 3 'coming soon' characters?

curious as to what the 3 coming soon characters will be. Any ideas?

Comments

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,156
    Father Gabriel and Eugene are certain because they have appeared in the Season 7 Missions. Not 100% sure of the third.
    DazzFosterSCBMAT_12
  • DazzFosterDazzFoster Member Posts: 26
    Yeah I remember. Not sure on Gabriel. I mean. Can't see the gain in it. He isn't major or has a major impact on the story.
    I understand the Eugene. Guessing he'll be a big part of season 8
    Lkenpo
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 807
    Gabriel IMO has been one of the more interesting characters this season. He was interesting to play in the Sea Monsters mission or whatever it was called.
    autumn_ash
  • SpringChickenSpringChicken Member Posts: 145
    Shane
    Invader
  • mellow_93mellow_93 Member Posts: 109
    Jerry
    TransmuteJun
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    OMG Yes Jerry.

I'm surprised no one is up in arms about Eugene still being considered a "hero" given his recent activity this season, like the way people were about Negan and, to a lesser extent, Dwight.

Aaron is still one of my all-time faves in both the show and comic. I know he won't be the third because he didn't do much this season, but he's such a steady reliable character, unlike half of the main crew!

Maybe Jadis the Scavenger? I doubt one of the Oceanside people will be it, but can't think of who else. Gregory? Naw. No one else from Hilltop except Enid, so maybe her?
    stick_ninja
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 728
    Eugene, Gabriel and Aaron for sure! Just wish Gabriel was an assault and not a scout, suits him better, much better.
    The only way to survive a mad world is to embrace the madness.
    InvaderRedEye52srmcn1031LkenpoAnarchi
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,329
    It's Aaron
    bigbeanoRedEye52srmcn1031
  • RickGramesRickGrames Member Posts: 389
    Jadis will be also appreciated
    IGN : Rick
    Currently : Level 74
    Guild : MAVERICKS NOC 

★ The spirit of ULTIMA LEGIONE is still alive ★
    LINE ID : rickgrames
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    Shiva as a hero would be awesome. :D
    MaD VapoRsrmcn1031p_herianTransmuteJun
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 538
    The last hero will be Enid
    srmcn1031
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,590
    Here

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
  • RocketmanRocketman Member Posts: 227
    Know for sure in a few hours probably when the new season 7 mission unlocks
  • stick_ninjastick_ninja Member Posts: 34
    > @General_Quatre said:
    > OMG Yes Jerry.
    >
    > I'm surprised no one is up in arms about Eugene still being considered a "hero" given his recent activity this season, like the way people were about Negan and, to a lesser extent, Dwight.

Not only that but what exactly has Eugene done that's heroic? He hides and whimpers whether fighting people or zombies and he cowers to anyone that gets in his face. At least Gabriel (who is a peacher) picked up a weapon and did his part when he needed to. Eugene as a new hero is laughable to me.
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 807
    Hey he bit Dwight in the nuts to save Abraham and company. That counts for something, right?
    bigbeanosrmcn1031stick_ninjaRedEye52
  • srmcn1031srmcn1031 Member Posts: 565
    It's in the credits like someone already said, so it will be Aaron.
    Maverick1969RedEye52
  • autumn_ashautumn_ash Member Posts: 325
    I'm actually can't wait to see Gabriel in-game, because of what I consider obvious reasons - just look at his skills! He will make a great Scout with his Dodge+Retaliate+Iron Skin, and that plus his magical Special trait Mysterious Ways (all team +% to Dodge and +% to traits activation) makes him some kind of sneaking, evasive, cunning kill-it-all rabbit lucky charm.
    TWD ⭐️ FearTWD ⭐️ Ride with Norman Reedus
    RedEye52