Some thoughts of a Newbie

I only play this game for a couple of days now - and like it very much. What I'm missing though is a global chat or at least the opportunity to mail other players outside my own guild. And I think it would be an interesting idea to add medical supplies. Which then could be used to reduce the healing time, which btw could be tripled then, so that the use of the meds would really matter.

But that isn't the main reason for this thread. I just wanted to know how other players found their way totthis game? In my case it was our 14 years old boy who point my interest to this app. I saw my very first episode yesterday. It was an old one from season four I guess. I will get the DVD'S asap. Which leads me to another question. Are most players also watching the episodes regulary? And I also wanna use this topic to thank all players from the forum and my guild that helped me to get a good start to the game so far :smiley:
Mavericks UC
SCBMAWalkerballzGrimGaelT_12RedEye52ArtisanscapibaraSmittySpivey3

Comments

• WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    edited April 2017
    Welcome! and if you have any questions, feel free to reach out. Always happy to talk to new people
    I watch the show regularly and the commercial made me look for the game
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    SCBMA
  • carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    Welcome! As above, ask away.... I've got loads of good advise from here.

I started from watching the show. Also read the comics as well
    SCBMAWalkerballz
  • CarlyCarly Member Posts: 2,622
    @Human3001 I saw twdnml on amc website and decided to give a try. And I also watch twd B)
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    Having candy for breakfast!
    100% FTP
    MyYouTubeChannel
    WalkerballzSCBMA
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 728
    @Human3001 Do watch the TV-show from beginning to end and binge watch if possible, you will love it and I'm sure of it ;)
    Also play the game side-by-side as you watch the show and you'll get the thrill of killing walkers too!! And yes, I do not watch the TV-show regularly. Why? Because binge-watching it as a whole is a lot more fun than watching it in small parts, episode by episode.
    The only way to survive a mad world is to embrace the madness.
    stick_ninjaWalkerballzAnarchi
  • MediManMediMan Member Posts: 27
    I watch the show but an entire season at a time. Once the season is over I will watch the entire thing. I hate watching one episode then waiting for the next. I found the game by just perusing the app store. I downloaded both this one and the other one. Ultimately I enjoy this one more so I deleted the other. The combat is reminiscent of older strategy games such as ogre tactics/ final fantasy tactics which I loved. Road to survival felt like glorified rock, paper, scissors.
    Walkerballz
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    I watch the show till season 5 so i knew some old characters in this game. But, in my case i kinda bored with MMORPG game, so i wanna replay walking dead frm Telltale, browsing google play and i see walking the NML and RTS. I tried to play RTS at first but uninstall after 10mnts play or so, tried NML and here i am, still stuck on this one.. :#
    Walkerballz
  • mikpay2316mikpay2316 Member Posts: 110
    Great show... great game... great people all around. Welcome!

OG Mike 420 - MAVERICKS OG
    OG Mike 420 - MAVERICKS FAMILY 4 LIFE!
    Walkerballz
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    I had enough of the game(s) I was playing at the time, and went looking for a TWD game in the store. It just so happened that this one appealed to me most.
    RedEye52Walkerballz
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    @SCBMA
    Now... Could that be what Daryl taught us?

I can't actually remember how I found the game... Pretty sure Daryl wasn't involved, though. ;)

I do watch the show and am "up to date", haven't read the comics (yet)...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    SCBMAWalkerballz
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,368
    I watch the show too, but i use to watch a season only when has ended.... So i will see soon season 7 :)
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Walkerballz