S7M Episode 16: To the Rescue - Official Discussion Thread

Final episode of the season! What do you guys think?

Comments

• General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,463
    edited April 2017
    edited April 2017
    Wanna mess with my new pet?

SCBMATwofaceT_12
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    I like Ifrit better than Shiva :D
    Dodkong
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    Anyone else hoping the team would be Ezekiel (lead), Rick, and Maggie, fighting Negan and the Saviors?
    SCBMA
    @General_Quatre The season missions don't cover the episode itself but parts of the episode that aren't shown
    autumn_ash
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    Roger that.

What team(s) are people using? I just tried level 22 RSL (4 out of 5 since I have level 21s) with 2 Shooters (one with Interrupt, both with gold stun resist), and while I did make it out, one got injured and I was nearly swarmed...I was hoping to use the interrupt on the bruiser, but the walkers go first so it was useless, and then I just wasn't killing enough.

Assault won't do it (won't be able to one-shot level 23s without lots of luck), and I'm concerned a bruiser (to stun the freeman) won't be effective anywhere else in the map at that level.

Any strategy/help for that final level? Maybe hunter/shooter..?
    MizTy
  • WahooDawgWahooDawg Member Posts: 450
    I've only done three trials, but I'm using an interrupter scout and a hunter so far.
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    Yes, I used Hunter and shooter. Both with gold stun resistance. Shooter got one hit from bruiser without getting bruised.
    Twoface
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    until trail 4 I did it with Abe as leader and my best hunter. First go down to charge both. Don't bother yourself with the free man. After Abe is charged just stun the freeman and go back down middle. Did that a couple of times until the freeman is killed. Than go for the fatty, farm xp and go to the exit.
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

• JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,241
    I've been using Glenn (with Interrupt) and a Hunter because I need supplies, and it's been easy for me so far.

I'm probably going to do the last level with a Bruiser (Wide Margin weapon) and Scout (with Interrupt and Swift Strike) just for fun. Bruiser can stun the freeman and hit multiple walkers in one attack, and Scout can take care of the fatty.
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
  • wrinkled_bagwrinkled_bag Member Posts: 710
    I used hunter and assault level 21
  • deb1hddeb1hd Member Posts: 333
    I used Michonne and Daryl. The whole way I just got injured and bruised on the last one.
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Abe and Mags for the first 3, Mags and Daryl for last 2.
    Not even a bruise all through.

(Insert smug-faced smiley here)
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    MizTy
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    I liked assault and hunter.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    wrinkled_bag1Riseuchid
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,863
    Uhm... Why make the game harder with hunters, assaults... I did easily with bruiser and warrior (50%+)...
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    DoTak
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    Pig said:

I liked assault and hunter.

Haha. That's a brain fart. It was assault and shooter.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    Mollie64
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,060
    Hunter and shooter - easy. ;)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Bruiser with wide bore (lol) and scout with interrupt. Took longer, but enjoyable.

Would be nice to have a visual indication of the blast radius when those charges are tripped though.
    SpringChicken
  • AnarchiAnarchi Member Posts: 73
    edited April 2017
    ICE BREAKER!

IGN: Jerq
    Squall_NML
  • AnarchiAnarchi Member Posts: 73
    Op me bads.
    IGN: Jerq
  • BuffyDBuffyD Member Posts: 26
    Meow! Ow!