Just Stop It!!!!

Please, please, please, please stop changing the bonus event before the challenges ends, its like changing the rules of a football match in the last 5 minutes.

Just stop it, hold things off on a Monday until the challenge is over!!

banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
antTWDSkutterzivaoliviaHuman3001Avalon8TheCrabWalkerballzInvaderjestermimicaTheLostOnesstick_ninjaVerbaubRandy78CaptainslayerT_12

Comments

• DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    .. / .- --. .-. . . / .-- .. - .... / -.-- --- ..- / .--.-. .--. --- .--. .--. -.--

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    SabertoothInvaderGeneral_PainRoz
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,171
    @TJCart I translated it manually too. I had to manually copy their posts and paste it into a Morse code translator. Very taxing work.

http://morsecode.scphillips.com/translator.html
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    DoTakJaden
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    Seeing @Poppy signature morse code is what triggered me to make the morse code post. I'm glad Teeceezy played along :)

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    Teeceezy
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    @TJCart Sorry about that pal. :/
    TJCartJaden
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    edited April 2017
    Forgot i had that in my sig it when we had a resident troll!
    banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
  • iced1979iced1979 Member Posts: 65
    The heroes seem not to get the bonus
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Was it just me, or were we supposed to switch to shooter bonus? Now, it's not a big problem either way, but I planned challenge strategy and upgrades based on that. I have a shiny new upgraded pistol now, but wouldn't have had a problem with a shiny new upgraded rifle either. If it was my mistake, wouldn't be the first one I've made.
    @TheLostOnes my grandmother, gone to rest, would be over-powered for this game. She was multi-classed scout-bruiser and would have had Carol looking at flowers. Don't get me started on her hero trait. Just saying...
    SCBMATheLostOnesbigbeanoJaden
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    @GrimGael its not you - the original announcement said it would be Hunter in the early part of the week, and then Shooter for the weekend. I saw that too, and was wondering what happened to it ....
    GrimGaelTransmuteJunJaden
    Ah, so. Well again--a small thing. But it all goes to trust and communication.
  • FeloniousSpunkFeloniousSpunk Member Posts: 76
    I was able to beat quarry gate 25.2 because of the switch to the warrior boost this morning. I went to bed last night like "I hope the boost switch in the morning can help me get the round bonus," and it did. So not everyone holds this opinion.