Shane,dale,andrea,tyreese,gov and many more

You guys need to make heroes from the old seasons
Captainslayercarlos1981MrRosadoT_12Digx

Comments

• WalkerWarriorWalkerWarrior Member Posts: 46
    not TOO many though.

I'd love to see Tyrese and his Hammer though!
    Come join the Hells Family!!
    ekimhclewCaptainslayerRustysmith16carlos1981MrRosadoT_12
  • bast3bast3 Member Posts: 20
    edited April 2017
    I for this!! OMG I would LOVE to have Shane!! He was my first favorite before Glenn and Abraham. But I could definitely do without Andrea or even if Lori was to come up. Those two were annoying!! Lori more so than Andrea. But still...annoying!! But I'm all for Tyrese and maybe even Enid. Gotta have another youngin to go with Carl!!
    WalkerWarriorekimhclewCaptainslayer
  • bast3bast3 Member Posts: 20
    That's a little too young!!
    WalkerWarrior
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,424
    Sometimes I wish i was a blissfully unaware newb at this game so I thought the show characters are the sh*t and i could ask for a sh*t ton more further diluting the pool that's already so diluted already
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    carlos1981TJCart
  • Rustysmith16Rustysmith16 Member Posts: 48
    @Shteevie please
    Captainslayercarlos1981T_12
  • carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    Please no.... Were already at the point it'll take at least a year to get a hero to a playable level already! Were already at a point where only a handful have traits worth using, that negate their lower levels...

Aside from that, I'm almost at the point i have as Many Hero's as Normal players now!
    Captainslayer
  • TheZorkkiTheZorkki Member Posts: 21
    If they bring in more heroes they will HAVE to change their hero card system, instead of individual cards they would need to to standard 'hero' cards, so you can use them on any hero, make it less diluted and so it's worth actually using the heroes.
    Level 25 - I'm still a noob...
    "It's Rufus Time"
    carlos1981ekimhclewT_12Captainslayer
    @TheZorkki Shteevie has already said before they don't see anything wrong with current system and there are no plans to change it unfortunately
    @Captainslayer that's a real shame, I've got about 7 heroes waiting be unlocked but need like 100 cards each, at this rate it will take me 5 years to get them ^_^ - and upgrading current ones also, will take a loooong time.
    "It's Rufus Time"
    T_12
    @TheZorkki Most ppl are the same as you, take years to have a usable show character (by then the better/superor normal survivors will be 8 or 9 star) but at least we can take solace in the fact that the majority of them suck the big one.
    @Captainslayer Haha when I was like level 19 they where good and I used them for everything, but now my standard survivors are just sooo much better, I found a legendary scout the other day, gave him legendary weapon and armour and no hero will ever even compare to that. I put my heroes in Outpost just to get rid of them... I wanted to use Rufus more because his leader trait is actually very useful but even with an epic weapon leveled up he can't kill walkers in one hit like my other survivors so I just don't bother any more, using heroes is like bringing Carl - you know he's gunna get someone killed at some point...
    "It's Rufus Time"
    ekimhclewCaptainslayerT_12
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 728
    Just hope that if they bring in so many heroes they should ease the flow of tokens for us!
    The only way to survive a mad world is to embrace the madness.
  • DigxDigx Member Posts: 39
    I like the idea,even if is just a standard survivor,not like a hero..and that we could "lvl up" like regular survivor,w/ class tokens..or at least a minor "power" that need to be combine w/ others..-shane power only ativated when he was w/ Rick's team..
    Captainslayer
  • fire_waterfire_water Member Posts: 257
    why dont we have them all in game (for free) ? as zombies (at our outpost guarding) ?

CaptainslayerT_12