Whats the point in upgrading

RichmorlRichmorl Member Posts: 14
"While those fears were not fully realized, the negative mood and overall confusion about the system was not positive for the community."

I reached level 27.2 and finished 19th in my guild. This is the only game i know where you are punished for upgrading. I wont be paying another cent until this is fully addressed, and that means making all levels available to all players.
Slayerleezeowerus

Comments

• HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    1) I think you posted this in the wrong sub
    2) They made it clear how they were going to "fix" it... there was a bug in the last challenge and hopefully there will not be any bugs for this challenge.
    3) In theory a level 21 should easily get more stars than a level 20 with the new system that they are introdicing...

• RichmorlRichmorl Member Posts: 14
    No, its a bug so a bug report got created. We'll see if the fix fixes it or not. If i start at level 15 and a guy with level 20 toons starts at 14, that isnt a fix and still makes upgrading pointless.
    zeowerus
    edited April 2017
    Well, I was doing some math on this... and assuming a lvl 20 gets to 23.3 and a lvl 21 gets to 24.3 without losing any stars, then the lvl 20 will be at 755 while the lvl 21 will be at 775.

• RichmorlRichmorl Member Posts: 14
    But there isnt that much difference between 20 and 21, maybe 300 damage if you have upgraded everything, but still most people use 20s for the challenge. I didnt get any further with 21s than i would have with 20s as it relies so much on wrestling as you get onto challenge 26 and 27.
    zeowerus
    I suspect that NG theory/vision is that a level 21 with Max legendary gear would be able to get 1 more round vs a level 20 with max gear... but like you said, without the gear, lvl 21 vs 20 seems to hurt more than help...

To add insult to injury, I believe a lvl 20 + 1 pink star would get more stars than a lvl 21 with 0 pink stars...

zeowerus