Radio Tower Fix!

Okay, here's what you do.. Apply duct tape to radio tower antennae as shown in the attached pics. If that doesn't get you a legendary then your problem is more severe and you need to apply tape directly to your device as shown. Thanks for reading!
SabrinaggbatsTerminatesCherokee_Rose

Comments

• CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    Got tape all over and even wear an aluminum hat...still no legendary. But some walkers laughed at least.

Thanks for the tip though!
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,092
    No matter how much duct tape you use, it will remain broken and legendaries would never show up
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY fOuR with OnE hUnDrEd & FiFtY ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,642
    If you build it they will come.
    Sdot
  • LawdogLawdog Member Posts: 836
    Radio Tower you say..hmm

I was hanging my laundry on it.
    Connor2029
  • kidnapkinkidnapkin Member Posts: 49
    funny post but anyone find it odd we call it the radio tower when its actually the radio tent
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    kidnapkin said:

funny post but anyone find it odd we call it the radio tower when its actually the radio tent

Well, radio tent is sometimes confusing since we have tent.. sometime ago someone call it radio shack, but it didnt click, so now its radio tower..

Sky
  • Also we prolly all want it to be a tower but it's really a tent filled w/ broken radios and hobos..
    Jenny
  • kidnapkinkidnapkin Member Posts: 49
    Elly said:

Also we prolly all want it to be a tower but it's really a tent filled w/ broken radios and hobos..

legendary hobos B)
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,747
    I hooked mine up to the tower in the front of my camp. I've been getting Epicly Legendary Survivors.
  • UrWaLkNDeAdUrWaLkNDeAd Member Posts: 56
    got a legendary assault ..about time
This discussion has been closed.