**Please Turn Off** Ezekiel congrats notice

CarlyCarly Member Posts: 2,831
This pops up after every mission, to include outposts. The purple new survivor box is sufficient reminder I hve new hero to unlock.

Any way to discontinue the Ezekiel congratulations notice every time I start game or do a mission? Thx!
Leader of Badger Hounds
Having candy for breakfast!
100% FTP
MyYouTubeChannel
JadenJuanloMizTyGladiRedEye52DoTakbsgper4T_12psychwolfATLAS-Z8900rpmblack_nines

Comments

• GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    Guys, Im not tired of that screwed pop up, Im pissed off...thinking about getting him at lvl20 just to get rid of that annoying congratz.
    JadenSpringChicken
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    It's annoying, but I've already accepted it, sort of, because it's so easy to dispel by touching anywhere on the screen. Not like before when we'd get those challenge crates and if we didn't want to open them, we'd have to friggin force close the game and reload each time for the first 6 missions or so. My iPad takes forever to load the game, that almost drove me nuts
    Jaden
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    On my Android device, I just hit the back button if I want to avoid accepting a reward.
    T_12Captainslayer
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    I have a similar thread in "Suggestions" about these kinds of notifications. Should be customizable IMO.
  • CarlyCarly Member Posts: 2,831
    Thx @General_Quatre customizable or limit the number of times unlock notifications pops up
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% FTP
    MyYouTubeChannel
    General_QuatreJaden
  • CarlyCarly Member Posts: 2,831
    Now pops up in challenge :s
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% FTP
    MyYouTubeChannel
  • warwar Member Posts: 454
    edited April 2017
    to get rid
    of this?

After every mission I get this stu pid

you know what bye uninstal

• HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    or instead of uninstalling you can... *gasp* .... unlock him...
    Human3001Jaden1RisCaptainslayer
    nah
    Captainslayerkruvnonalqgane
  • Xcal1burXcal1bur Member Posts: 54
    You played all the season missions and now refuse to collect the ultimate reward?

Tantrum? Where?
    edited April 2017
    I played all the episodes because the last missios had 15 radios to collect.
    Captainslayer
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 807
    @war take care, good luck in future endeavors
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    I dont care for the survivor in tent notification! It's annoying because sometimes I get mad at a lousy call, and just wanna let that survivor set there and not look at or accept them!
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
    This is a hard-coded feature so there's nothing that can be done about it right this minute. Hope you get your lvl 21 survivors and unlock old Zeke soon!
    JayZ
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
    Also, merged.
  • nezzanezza Member Posts: 18
    I just don't want another 3 star hero sitting around gathering dust, I have 3 lvl 21 1 pink warriors, I don't need another warrior of any kind.
    General_Quatre