Offer more Hero Tokens in the Trade Goods Store

@Teeceezy and @Shteevie,

Please consider adding more Hero Tokens for TG purchase in the shop. Something simular to what you have for the other non-hero tokens. I would drop more TG to purchase Hero tokens. Please cosider this.
evilightsp_herianJayZShut_UpDLich8N8DodkongekimhclewpaintbeastPain WalkerbababooeyKick_assbigbeanoT_12SmittySpivey3CaptainslayerMitchblurdocfinzenburgMrsScattercushionAndreaDaryl2016quitJOSHinRedEye52Loewe1968ChipBBRi

Comments

• bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    I'm on board with this,so long as it doesnt take away any other token options.Let's face it sometimes slots are offering things we don't want.
  • SmittySpivey3SmittySpivey3 Member Posts: 324
    bigbeano said:

I'm on board with this,so long as it doesnt take away any other token options.Let's face it sometimes slots are offering things we don't want.

like gas. too expensive in TG for so little, a wasted slot. Most of us booster anyway.
    CaptainslayerInvaderGeneral_QuatreKillingLightJayZcrambert_necRedEye52stick_ninja
  • docfinzenburgdocfinzenburg Member Posts: 543
    hero token in two out of three calls this morning, what do i want more?
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited April 2017
    As your hero goes from rare to epic to legendary 4 hero tokens don't go as far so as your hero increases his rarity the amount of hero token in the shop should increase without a massive increase in TGs for those tokens.

Rare: 4/60 = 6.67% of required tokens to upgrade trait
    Epic : 4/120=3.33% of required tokens to upgrade trait
    Legendary: 4/250 = 1.66% of required tokens to upgrade trait

You get the picture I'm not doing 6 stars and up it's too depressing but you see the law of diminishing returns somewhat at work here.
    KillingLightTough_Viking
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,424
    I agree about the gas @JayZ most reasonably priced thing in tg store and i like your idea of only those characters but I wouldn't want michonne, daryl or rick they may be 3 out 4 favorites on the show in the game I would never use them except rick and daryl in outpost defense
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild