Bug at Alexandria's challenge

Comments

• DraconesDracones Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2017
    I wasted 8 gas and had to flee once. Now im stuck on that mission and i cant advance....what the heck do i do now????????
    Had to flee twice actually -.-
    Edit: did manage to complete a third time...i moved survivors to the middle of the map and did not use overwatch at all.....i want compensation for using 12 gas and 2 surv in the hospital
  • SPCSPC Member Posts: 34
    @Shteevie @teceezy
    Any update on this? I am stalled in the challenge because I can't get past this level, due to this bug and my gas booster is going to waste.
  • DreamerVSDreamerVS Member Posts: 6
    Not only wasn't I able to complete the challenge on killing all walker on my 1st try like the rest of the gamers on here. But, on a different map one of my characters got injured giving me a 2 star yet I was able to use the same character again on another map without it healing. I should've received my 3 star if it wasn't that injured. Hopefully these issues are fixed soon.
  • Jade333Jade333 Member Posts: 93
    Guys,
    Do a full reset of your phone/device and it should do the trick. It worked for me. I reset my apple phone and no longer had this problem.
  • sonevilsonevil Member Posts: 3
    2 bug at this mission, the back lot and big boss man.
    I can complete the back lot with only open 3 boxes, and stuck at 3rd round in big boss man.
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,487
    sonevil said:

2 bug at this mission, the back lot and big boss man.
    I can complete the back lot with only open 3 boxes, and stuck at 3rd round in big boss man.

There's a bug in the back lot?
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 576
    Worked the second time on lvl 20.
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Haven't had any issues so far, up to 19.2 (starting from 14), but after reading the tsunami of complaints I'm playing cautiously now. I take Rufus with me in case I have to make a sacrifice ;)
  • jvds1987jvds1987 Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2017
    Same here, killed all walkers but mission did not finish, had to flee the mission in order to end it...

Had to use 18 gold to heal my survivor

• valereeevalereee Member Posts: 179
    edited April 2017
    Same thing here. Level 16.2, Big Boss Man, killed all walkers, searched the area for many turns, had to flee with heavy injury.
    Winner of the 'Post Your Worst Jackpot' contest Jan18
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    I was laughing out loud that the neighbors called for an ambulance. The in game support suggests to stay in the centre of the map to avoid blocking spawn points..... that's the most hilarious thing ever, and I mean really ever!!!!!
    JackBauerDoTak
    What devices is this happening on? Mine's an iPhone, and I've had this problem.
  • AncartoAncarto Member Posts: 26
    Otra vez,es la tercera vez que me pasa
  • frtr67frtr67 Member Posts: 12
    Anyone in NG is investigating about this bug? It's still happening in random mode... i had to flee on lvl 14 and 16 and then it worked with the 2nd attempt, while it worked correctly on lvl 15. Random and very annoying, why should I waste time and gas hoping it works?
    I really hope you resolve it soon
    Imo it's setup to affect only users who took advantage from previous bug ... :#
    Indeed it's working fine to me... ;)
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    A perder otro superviviente

This just happened to me AGAIN. This time on my iPad. I closed the game down in both my iPad and my iPhone, turned them both off, and tried opening it again on my phone this time. Still unable to finish the level. Which means I am AGAIN going to have to flee, take the injury, and replay the level.
    edited April 2017
    Okay, I'll try again
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 990
    In game they said it's fixed. One of our members just got it again though.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
  • DLHDLH Member Posts: 401
    @Teeceezy @Shteevie
    Still not fixed like it says in game.
    First time I've had it. Only thing I can tell that was different is that my scout killed the tank in overwatch. Waste of gas and now hospital time....
    Asylum/BlackjacknBeef Guild Family
    Otra vez me ha pasado,y dicen que esta arreglado
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    I haven't experienced the bug, but just played it on 20.2 and had an extra fatty.
    Is that intended?
    CarolsCookiesDLH
    The extra fatty is the upgrade from round 1 of the level.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    That seems like a big jump from 20.1 to 20.2.
    Guapo
    This thread appears to be as bugged as the topic. Even after refreshing, the title shows up in bold with the "new" message beside it. LoL
    It will be even better at 25s.
    From NG: "In the meantime, the only option you have to bypass the issue is to flee the mission and try the challenge again. The bug seems to be caused by your survivors blocking the spawn locations of the walkers, so a good idea would be to stay as close to the center of the map, away from any walls or as possible to not block any of the spawn points."

So basically, you tried to fix a spawn block (because there's NOTHING more important that needs to be fixed than preventing people from playing the game in a manner of which you don't approve) and you screwed the game up? Nice work.
    paintbeast
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
    Hey! This has now been fixed. Thanks for your patience, all.
    capibara
    Teeceezy said:

Hey! This has now been fixed. Thanks for your patience, all.

Hey now is needed to fix the name to "Big Bosses"...there are two!?! :#
    Just took a bruise in this mission because my hunter did nothing during overwatch. She just stood there and let my assault get hit.