Does NG support its customers?

I waited to get my flamethrower till it was level 21 when I went to claim it I got disconnected and by the time I came back on it was scrapped. ( this is not about the flamethrower and how good it is I could read the comments) I contacted support and told them this and ask for it back they basically said that this isn't what happened that I scrapped it on purpose and that they cannot return it because they have to do that for all customers is this good support? All I want is a chance to get the flamethrower back and use it am I wrong here?

Comments

• Bryan18Bryan18 Member Posts: 155
    I understand it sucks but it's not a refund it's just giving me something for free but they already gave me for free
    T_12
  • AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
    hopefully @zbot can help you @Bryan18
    JackBauerWalkerballz
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    @Bryan18 Well, some rare stuff can be useful, like pitchfork, but this is just a toy. Some say it can kill lvl19s walkers, but would you like to invest over 4mil XP in such "useful" toy? I was struggling with myself to get it lvl21, but once I realized it is not even close to be useful, I took lvl20. Keeping it for now, but prolly will never invest single XP point in it and just scrap it myself.
    T_12
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    @Bryan18

Was it auto-scrapped because your inventory was full?
    I assume that's the case, and if so, then I would say it's your fault for not keeping track. It's easy now that you can actually see how many slots you have open.

If you're saying it was somehow magically scrapped some other way without you doing it, I would be as skeptical as customer support.
    T_12Human3001SpringChicken
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,030
    Mabiki said:

If you're saying it was somehow magically scrapped some other way without you doing it, I would be as skeptical as customer support.

With all the recent bugs... Anything could happen...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    T_12Governator
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
    I had something auto scrap when i opened boxes my game lost connections and when my game came back it was gone, it was a gold crate too
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    SpringChicken
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    Take your pick of any 3.
    And if you can throw them into a dumpster at 20 paces without hitting the rim, you can have the other 6

JackBauerGovernatorSmittySpivey3
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    > @EL34xyz said:
    > Take your pick of any 3.
    > And if you can throw them into a dumpster at 20 paces without hitting the rim, you can have the other 6

Interesting that no one from NG has said anything about this bug. @Teeceezy @Shteevie Where's all my extra scrap?
    WalkerballzGovernatorCaptainslayer
  • BigRichBigRich Member Posts: 72
    Yeah could you imaging if the flamethrower was legendary with awesome traits?

Those MF's would dissapear instantly!!
    Jellybeanz Guild Leader
    SPC_TORRESGovernatorCaptainslayerSmittySpivey3
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,452
    Thanks for the shoutout @Amazayn ! Support handle all issues related to compensation.
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    > @zbot said:
    > Thanks for the shoutout @Amazayn ! Support doesn't do sh*t for all issues related to compensation.

Fixed that for you!
    JayZCaptainslayervshield50Bill_ZRT
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,577
    I asked support for compensation for getting stuck in the Big Boss challenge mission where I had to flee and take a heavy injury to one of my survivors. I'm hoping for my 4 gas back at the very least. I'm not holding my breath. :neutral:
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 499
    I highly doubt so, I tried getting back my 2 gas in the past for outpost when the player came back online and was told they are aware but no compensation. :(
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,577

I asked support for compensation for getting stuck in the Big Boss challenge mission where I had to flee and take a heavy injury to one of my survivors. I'm hoping for my 4 gas back at the very least. I'm not holding my breath. :neutral:

Heard back... Nada. I can see why. The price of gas is outrageous these days. :|