Can you delete your post history? It would be nice to clear out old posts.

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,995
    Why?
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. LINE ID: capyrodent - My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    JayZ
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,554
    @Wardens1972 you can view your post history here.

You can then go into each post, edit what you wrote to something like "null" or whatever and it'll give you a clean slate on the forum.

Why would someone want to do this? I have no clue, but this is how you would do it.

If anyone else is interested you'd literally use the search option but don't search for any words or anything, just search for posts made by your name. They will show up and then you get the monotonous task of editing your posts.

Don't worry, editing a pre existing post won't bump the thread but there will be a time stamp on it. I say this because you can go back into the forum as far as you want and it won't necro any old threads.

Good Luck.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    You do earn a badge for the number of posts you make, if you like or care about badges
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    He could be going through a divorce and his wife is going to use his forum posts against him. She could be like this game took up all his time gettting through the challenges to the higher levels and he doesn't have time to pay me attention! :)
    WalkerballzDLichSCBMA
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    echo
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,554
    You could also do something crazy on the forum and get yourself banned and I think eventually all remnants of you on the forum will disappear.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • Wardens1972Wardens1972 Member Posts: 44
    Ok interesting responses. I was just wondering because I didn't want to go through old posts so I could focus on new posts. And no I am not going through a divorce. I will be married to my wife 20 years in September.
    DLichJadenGovernatorGrimGael