Confession Box for Outpost Raids

Comments

• GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    @TJCart we need another meme for tcz.
    Caption:
    Yo dawg, we hear you like badges.
    So we're going to stick a badge on your badges so you can badge while badgering.
    AndreaTJCart
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,456
    > @David_H79 said:
    > @Governator was it your Outpost?
    > I had a nice stay. Thanks for the TGs.
    > Maybe I can come back. :)

Yes, that's my Outpost. Funny. You hit my Outpost at the exact same time I was out raiding. Seems like all the Outpost bugs haven't been fixed yet. Or at least the clock is totally screwed up.

Feel free to come back!
    Andrea
    > @Governator said:
    > > @David_H79 said:
    > > @Governator was it your Outpost?
    > > I had a nice stay. Thanks for the TGs.
    > > Maybe I can come back. :)
    >
    > Yes, that's my Outpost. Funny. You hit my Outpost at the exact same time I was out raiding. Seems like all the Outpost bugs haven't been fixed yet. Or at least the clock is totally screwed up.
    >
    > Feel free to come back!

Oh, looks like I made a visit to your place. Thanks for the TGs. I think I came out ahead. :smile:
    David_H79Andrea
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,714
    @ant ..stop to materialize yourself in my outpost desk!! I did 5 calls and 4 of them it was you!! I've told you that i only play for influence!! :# ...can't visit without destruction...

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    David_H79antAndreaJackBauer
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195
    Would love to watch a playback of this battle.

AndreaGovernator
  • AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 1,009
    Wow! Cassandra is n.1 in Italian Outposts! A Titan battle! Very good!...your bruiser get the last hit in overwatch and then he died...what's your map @WeekOne ?
    @Andrea I am currently using The Lake map [not 100% sure on the exact name].
    Andrea
    Ok @WeekOne , me too! This is my set up and usually i change the defenders position
    WeekOne
    edited April 2017
    I like changing defenders and maps too @Andrea ... My favourite map is actually the quarry. It's a beautiful map to play :blush:
    Andrea
    ...to play and to raid ;) ..
    WeekOne
  • KafirKafir Member Posts: 101
    Mabiki said:

I ran into Josh's outpost 3 times in a row, and left peacefully with some TG.

But on the fourth time, I felt taunted, and I figured I could get a different Outpost to raid if I just killed him and activated the shield.

So I did, and it worked. I could raid someone else.
    Nothing personal. But someone is gonna die eventually when I go raiding, and if I can't find a blocker, then it'll be whoever is in the queue.

@Mabiki, you are a cold-hearted SOB...I like you!!! B)

ant

Sometimes you just have to make a spring sacrifice. It happens...
    KafirGovernatororom2orom
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    @Kafir

Thanks. I try.

None shall be spared!

As Grim alluded to, sometimes Death must be appeased.
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Come and let your raiders appease Death at my Outpost then! Mwa ha ha ha ha...

Or bring a scout and beer and we'll have a barbecue.......
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    GovernatorKafirGrimGaelAndrea
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    @Neil_J
    I always bring a scout, but that doesn't mean death isn't on the menu.

BTW has anyone noticed the minimum number of walkers issue seems to have finally been fixed? I haven't seen less than six roamers in quite a while.
    GovernatorKafirGrimGael
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 684
    I don't mind blocking so long this keeps happening :p
    Just wondering if these folks have gotten any influence on their end or is this a bug?
    GrimGael
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    @JayZ I hope this wasn't you, my friend.

Trying to intimidate attackers by renaming the defenders but then replacing two so there's just one left called Ofwhoopazz. Hmm..

Blocking the path TG path with said Ofwhoopazz. Hmm...
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    KafirDoTakGrimGael
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,725
    edited April 2017
    @TheLostOnes No sir, not me! I offer the easiest path possible to TGs, and my guys are all very not creatively named.

Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    TheLostOnesDoTakkjmia421
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866

Thanks for the TGs @DLich

:)
    TheLostOnesAndrea
    edited May 2017
    @TWD Sorry I murdered your defenders. I had you on my spreadsheet as a Crate Blocker from a previous visit, so when your name popped up, I loaded up my Murder Crew. To my surprise, the crate was not blocked on this visit.

Unfortunately, I left my best Scout at camp. Well, while I was there I traded your defenders with hot lead in exchange for your TGs.

I'm updating my spreadsheet shortly. Thanks for the TGs! :smile:
    David_H79GrimGaelDoTak
    Just a quick PSA. Cycle is ending soon. Don't block the tradegoods. Your green 21st level Dwight ain't all that...
    Thank you for your attention to this matter.
    1RisGovernatorDoTak
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    @GrimGael Just wanna say: good luck, we're all counting on you.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    GrimGaelGovernator
    Nah, I'm just getting into 21st level, a few blockers are getting draws these days. It'll take a month or so before I'm back at my previous rates.
    But while we are at it, for those using one gate rf3, please stop with the shooter with grid in the lower slot. It doesn't do anyone any good. I know that there's a way to line up and snatch the tg 98% of the time, but 2% of the time it's an ambush. So if things are going well, only your shooter dies. If things go pear-shaped your 2 remaining defenders are 2 v. 3. Sorry that 2% ruin it for everyone, but ain't that just the way of the world? Not mentioning any names, but thank you for your attention in this matter.
    TheLostOnes
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    edited May 2017
    @Terminates why you make me hurt you bae :(
  • TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 942
    @General_Quatre lolol hope it felt goooood ;)

Need some visual stimulation?
    Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
    Join the EH family and party with me!
    General_Quatresrmcn1031