This is a bug, isn't it????

David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866

I upgraded an assault armor for round about 4,5 mio XP.
It has 63 HP more than a Level 23.
@Teeceezy @Shteevie @zbot please confirm that this is an unintended change or a bug.

What brings a level 24 scout armor compared to level 23? Maybe 5 HP?
Phanthera

Comments

• GeorgenineGeorgenine Member Posts: 6
    CRUSH said:

It's a 7 star fattie.

Does it can stunn for 2 rounds ?
    T_12
  • mimicamimica Member Posts: 368
    When you invest the same amount of xp in a level 21 weapon with silver Destructive - gold Piercing - gold Critical you will find that a level 23 with Lethal does more damage :(
    Avalon8
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    @Teeceezy @Shteevie @zbot
    Is the problem solved?
    I do not like spending XP for no progress.
    David_H79SpringChicken
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 728
    Mostly not!
    The only way to survive a mad world is to embrace the madness.
  • biter370biter370 Member Posts: 131
    It's not solved yet.
    I upgraded a hunter armor to level 24 and only gave me a few extra points than my 23 armor.
    CapletonSlowMo
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    Makes no sense to upgrade stuff when lvl 23 weapons with the right traits work way better than good lvl 24 items.

Really hope it's a bug. Otherwise it may be the last missing nail for me...
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
    biter370SmittySpivey3
  • IRONDeeIRONDee Member Posts: 469
    Had a guildie say that lvl 24 epic had LOWER stats than a 23 legendary.
    I'm not addicted, I just have nothing better to do.
    Founder and benevolent dictator of IRONPHX
    Alt Elder in Grumpy Old Gits

bigbeano
  • IfyourforgiveIfyourforgive Member Posts: 59
    edited April 2017
    Weapons is not nearly as bad as armor. I have not upgraded any Epic weapons yet to know if they are worth it. It used to be that I would take an Epic if it had perfect traits but if it is anything like the armor than I will just have to hold out and hope for Leg with decent traits.
    mcbkhicks
  • biter370biter370 Member Posts: 131
    edited April 2017
    I am getting a tremendous amount of body shots with level 24 leg weapons against level 25 and 26 normal walkers.
    I have level 23 leg that are performing a lot better.
    Something is definitely not working correctly.
    Also I have a level 21 Sasha and when I use her as lead I am not receiving any charge point even though it's raining body shots!

@Teeceezy
    SlowMoSmittySpivey3RedEye52
  • PhantheraPhanthera Member Posts: 92
    That should be joke with the weapons / rüsstung. Gold on gold brings first what, the rest you can cut in tonne. What ne logic.
    GrimGael
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    edited April 2017
    Hello all,

There does seem to be an issue with the armor shown in the screenshot above. I would ask that players who have increases to armor or damage of less than 100 points when upgrading from 23 to 24 please submit a support ticket through the game so that we can track these cases. We'll investigate and determine a cause and a correction. We may not be able to do anything immediately, but knowing the players who have seen this issue will give us more data for identifying the cause.

Can I ask @David_H79 when you originally got the item you are describing in the post? Was it in the first day after 2.5 released?
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
  • IfyourforgiveIfyourforgive Member Posts: 59
    @Shteevie I know personally the 4 pieces of armor in my screenshots were spread out over time. And they were from different types of crates if that helps. I will summit a support ticket. Should we hold off on upgrading any armor until this is resolved? I would hate to waste that much XP
    The_Lorax
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    @Shteevie don't know for sure.
    But got yesterday an assault armor from a leg crate and it's the same after upgrading.
    Thanks for the reply.
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    @Shteevie Is it intended that weapons or armor with boosts (skull or +/iron skin) at level 23 can be higher than level 24 without? If so, this should be remedied. Level 24 should be better than 23 no matter what, just as it was with the 22-->23 jump.

Also, have you guys considered having higher level weapons have decreased body shot % and higher level armor have increased dodge or decreased crit chance %? If you guys don't want to alter the actual numbers, I think this would be a good compromise so that players have an actual value in spending 100M XP to upgrade all this 21-->24 gear, instead of just like a 50 point increase (or no increase at all if the previous gear had stat-boosting traits), which is basically worthless against these buffed walkers.

Does anyone know the % differential between, eg, level 22 and 23 weapons and armor? I feel like it was a much bigger jump than 23-->24, right? With Gold (or even silver) boost, most level 23s have higher #s than their non-boosted level 24 counterparts, which seems silly.
    JayZjimmorrison369
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    @JayZ awesome number collection, thank you!
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
    Movado
  • RocketmanRocketman Member Posts: 227
    edited April 2017
    @JayZ
    Assault 19 armour 768
    Assault 22 armour 1291

Scout weapon 22 1443
    Scout armour 21 894

Warrior armour 22 1215

Bruiser weapon 22 683

Hunter weapon 21 830
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,713
    Thanks @Putchuco and @Rocketman!

My next project is going to look at increases in walker strength and compare whether survivor/weapon/armor strength increases at an appropriate/comparable rate when it gets leveled up (to answer the question of whether people really lose 107 stars with the adjustment in starting difficulty and also to address survivor/zombie balance issues).
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    @JayZ spoiler alert: it doesn't.

Devs really need to address this in game and in forum
  • RocketmanRocketman Member Posts: 227
    Just missing bruiser 20 weapon and 21 armour from your list.
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    @JayZ - Thanks, and good idea in posting the stat list. You should consider also posting it as a new/individual thread so it doesn't get buried in here. It could help the player community and hopefully direct NG's attention on the stat progression deficiencies. Other players can then help you fill in the missing numbers. (If not, I can help give you all the missing stats later when I have pen/paper to jot it down since im using a single device, as well as what actual figures are on each lvl24). Thanks again,
    JayZ