enough is enough... heroes

I'm sick of heroes being jammed down my throat, I don't need to see a little purple "new" and I don't need the dreadlocks guy's big splashy banner to know that the heroes are there waiting to be unlocked. Ya I get it that the heroes are a big part of the game now but can we at least have the option to delete or relock heroes that I accidentally drunkenly unlocked? Hell, I'd pay real world money for the option to delete certain heroes... say $100?

Otherwise, I'm never going to advance, promote or upgrade the few heroes that I accidentally unlocked and eventually my survivors will be advanced enough that I just never have to see the stupid heroes unless i for some reason swipe to the right. Or I guess jam them into the outpost.

This does not apply to Maggie and ghost Glenn, I'm OK with them and their bonus. And I guess Daryl only because he fake married a supermodel and he's ok at pretending to ride a motorcycle and he has been a part of the game since the beginning.

In any case, heroes that are dead or were never part of the show we should have the option to delete them as it's not keeping with the "reality" of the show to be forced to suffer with them. It seriously screws up my suspension of disbelief.

exploiting the loophole loophole
SlowMoGrimGaelmellow_93SnizzlebigbeanoTwofaceDamaskaJayZclausLeneT_12srmcn1031

Comments

• Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    There's a button to turn off the Ezekiel notice
    PigT_12
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    edited April 2017

Teeceezy Edit: No spoilers.

Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,028
    Spoilers!

Yes, there are people who still might not have watched the season or parts of it. So don't be that person, you know, the one who ruins the show for others...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • DamaskaDamaska Member Posts: 23
    I totally agree. Majority of heroes are just useless and there is 3 more that's coming soon. Another s#@t characters with ridiculous traits that we never use but we are forced to unlock. and those are the ones we get most of tokens for. I wonder what stupid trait will Gabriel have - " Hero is so annoying that even zombies give up" ?
    I wish i could disable at least 10 heroes to not waste radios.
    I miss time when there was no hero characters in the game, at least you could pick what you want, now you cant even say no.

T_12
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    > @Capleton said:
    > Please turn back time to the point before heroes were introduced.

Even another game boom beach was introducing hero lately, if Shiva is introduce as a hero then is fun to see the community react
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    @Damaska Gabriel's leader trait has already been released and it's called "Mysterious Ways."
    RedEye52
  • TWDSkutterTWDSkutter Member Posts: 160
    @Shut_Up as in "the development team work in mysterious ways...". In religion it's usually used as code for "yup, really really bad thing that shouldn't have happened but, as god/developers [delete as appropriate] are infallible, it must be part of a plan we are too stupid to comprehend" >:)
    This space for rent

["Retribution" guild ... email [email protected] for info]
    Shut_Up said:

@Damaska Gabriel's leader trait has already been released and it's called "Mysterious Ways."

I've seen Gabriel character but never got to know what his trait is about. Could you tell me what does it do ?
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,354
    Damaska said:

Shut_Up said:

I've seen Gabriel character but never got to know what his trait is about. Could you tell me what does it do ?
    Adds extra luck and dodge to everyone in your team. Soooo terrible, right?
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    RedEye52Damaska
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    @Damaska In Season 7 Episode 15 mission, you'll find Father Gabriel as a hero survivor.
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
    RedEye52

Damaska said:

Shut_Up said:

Adds extra luck and dodge to everyone in your team. Soooo terrible, right?
    No, of course i love it, that one of not many that make sense.
  • Tough_VikingTough_Viking Member Posts: 33
    The only problem I have is...
    Since unlocking Negan, I have literally never seen him in the TG shop to purchase tokens. Like ever.... seriously ever...
    T_12ekimhclewbsgper4RedEye52
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    edited April 2017
    Gabriel really should've been an Assault! Suits him better than a scout. Besides, when has anyone seen him kill walkers with a fuckin kitchen knife?!
    Alive!
    ekimhclewRedEye52Anarchi
  • Rafterman2017Rafterman2017 Member Posts: 2
    Heros are great for me. They very strong. I am a low level player right now but they help me out so much.
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,043
    I beg to differ. Heroes are very helpful at high level RSL. And in some cases are they determining factor to beat certain stages.
    Jaden1RisKick_assT_12
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
    The majority of show characters give you the elusion of been useful and not being able to beat lvls without them but they don't really help that much. A extra 12% damage done so a warrior with around 2000 damage only adds 240 damage that isn't going to make much difference in high lvl walkers especially fatties.
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    avelardez
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,043
    When your traits work together it turns out awesome. Level 20 fighters going untouched against RSL 26-27. The weeks warrior bonus help out too. Michonne's traits kicking like swift strike on my warrior and scout work great. She is only epic to.
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
    I can see how michonne's leader can help you pass a mission. I tried a mission with my epic jesus and 2 scouts I was definitely going to be defeated so fled and went back with my 2 scouts and my pink star warrior and passed with 3 stars as my stronger warrior with better traits actually killed the walkers
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    Rafterman2017
  • feracolyteferacolyte Member Posts: 163
    i really like the heroes, specifically abraham, glenn, and maggie. however i can see the concern with the growing number of unique tokens. if i upgrade my regular survivors to 3 pink stars and i can't get abraham past 1 pink star, he's not going to contribute much on RSL+5-6.

landing 1750 abraham tokens for the upgrade is a really tall order just to keep up with the other survivors. aside from the few token crates and the tg shop and the season 7 missions, i do feel like we need more ways to get hero tokens to keep pace with the regular tokens. wouldn't be a bad idea to offer 2 different hero tokens with each tg good shop refresh
    crambert_necRedEye52
  • SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 554
    @Rafterman2017 Yes, heroes help low level players. For long term, high level players with many leg survivors from before...not so much. For us, heroes are weak and a waste of resources to upgrade.I only use Maggie and Abraham(sometimes Jesus when I run a melee team) and make no effort to collect the tokens and upgrade them. The special hero calls are a complete waste for us.
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,205
    The only problem with Heroes is the token economy. As it currently is, Heroes are very hard to upgrade. Unless you put in enormous amount of money.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
    edited April 2017
    Who doesn't like new heroes?
  • feracolyteferacolyte Member Posts: 163
    > @painclasher said:
    > Who doesn't like new heroes?
    >
    >
    again i like the heroes but having 17 heroes and 6 class tokens (soon to be 20 heroes) is pretty crazy. it takes 1750 tokens to raise a hero from legendary to pink star and like 3500 to go from legendary to pink star 2. since the hero tokens for some heroes rarely show up in the shop, the only way to get them is token crate or 10/15 calls. but the yield from calls is not particularly favorable. let's say every other 15 call you got all 3 rare and an occasional epic/legendary and assume they're equally distributed. let's be generous and say you got an average of 90-100 tokens with each 15 call and divide that by the 23 token types. it would take a minimum of 4300 phones to get 1250 tokens per class. that's like $1050 usd to get 1 pink star of each class minimum just based on calls
    SgtSalami
  • SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 554
    edited April 2017
    @painclasher I don't like new heroes : P
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461