Rate my survivors and give me ideas on who to keep/or look out for!

I have 15 survivors in my camp. As of now, I wonder what use they bring to the table. If someone would be so kind to rate on a 1-10 scale where 1 sucks and 10 is the God survivor AND tell me how they are useful, I would appreciate it. If you could not tell, I am pretty new at this.

Comments

• MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    edited March 2017
    @SugaShane

Post pics of the survivors you have and I'm sure you'll get some advice. And do yourself a favor and check out the sticky thread at top of this section called Game Information Directory (OLT's Sitemap) and explore.
  • SugaShaneSugaShane Member Posts: 92
    @Mabiki
    For some reason, they won't post. I've tried over and over
    First person.
    My hunters...
    My bruisers. Grace may have to go.
    My only sneaky swordsman. Hope to find better ones soon.
    Here are a butt-ton of scouts.
    You may assault me with this one, but I'm out of Pepper.
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 805
    @SugaShane

- Kristen the shooter has potential with marksman and sure shot
    - The hunters aren't amazing, but they both have marksman. Potential to be pretty utilitarian if their last traits are sure shot
    - Bruisers for me need to have retaliate. If Jordan pulls that on his last trait he'd be decent.
    - Warriors for me also need retaliate. If Francisco pulls that he'd be decent, but I'm not a fan of Vigilant on my warriors due to my style of play.
    - For the scouts, Leroy has retaliate, but also has defensive stance which I'm not a fan of for scouts stylistically. Timothy would be decent if he pulls retaliate on that last trait.
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 805
    Forgot your Assault. Robert has potential. Need to see what other traits are uncovered with him.
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    I like Robert (Assault), your hunters are pretty decent, but your melee survivors lack one of the most important Retaliate! Please make sure you accept people with this trait. Carly really not that great! You may feel sad, ditching a Legendary, but I'd go for it. Kristen is pretty promising, maybe you can unlock the 4th trait and if it's a good one (not vigilant) keep her. Ricky is promising, Jordan is ok and Grace may will have to go!
    Alive!