Survivor roster advice

MediManMediMan Member Posts: 27
OK so I've got quite a few decent 5 star survivors but only a couple I think would be considered to have "perfect" traits. Just wondering what you guys thought. Any I should be on the lookout to replace? Which ones would you start to pink star? Would it be better to try to turn a few 4 stars into 5 stars and hope for a better replacement or just save those tokens for pink stars?

For the tokens you cant see I have 1268 assault, 688 warrior, 1047 hunter, and 620 shooter.

Comments

• tabernactabernac Member Posts: 805
    The glaring deficit is with Bruisers. I won't keep/upgrade a Bruiser that doesn't have retaliate.
    T_12
  • MediManMediMan Member Posts: 27
    I never get decent bruisers or hunters thrown out during radio calls or at least that's how it feels to me. A deficit in bruisers is fine if that's my worse problem.
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 805
    @Mediman I hear ya. I used Bruisers pretty often and with success in many of the Story missions involving Freemen. Other than that.... not so much. Maybe if it's Bruiser week and they get a bonus.
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    @MediMan Only survs worthy pink star in your roster are Sherry and Carlos, though I would love to swich b. dodge for luck(Carlos) and iron skin(Sherry). But they are pretty decent and waiting for unicorn can last eternity.
    Assaults: I would wait for better one, but those you have are not bad. Regina is best imo and I would not try investing tokens into Jamie.
    Scouts: Replace Ruby, but you dont have to do it immediately.
    Warriors: Renee and Jason are fine, but I would keep tokens for dodge/iron skin/strong/retaliate/luck one, Norma without retaliate is scrapping candidate.
    Bruisers:Not even close, hope for better one.
    Hunters: Holy(and Daryl) good to go, but no tokens. Andy can stay in outpost for now.
    Shooters:Mara and Joshua are fine for outpost.
    So if you want, use tokens for those 2, in other classes, wait for better candidate. Dont forget, with pink star, your scavenge missions will go up a lvl, so they will be harder for you. And all I just wrote is my opinion, not all ppl will agree. Traits issue matters in challenge and story missions, for scavenging, pure force is usually enough.
    MediMan
  • MediManMediMan Member Posts: 27
    Alright thanks for the advice! I think generally that's about what I was thinking too so it's nice to have that confirmation.
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    Keep Regina, Carlos, Renee, Jason, Norma, Holly, Sherry and Mara! They're really great!! @MediMan
    Alive!