Make sense to use 730 tokens to upgrade this scout?

capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,142
Antonio... Probably doesn't make sense to upgrade Antonio to legendary with 730 tokens, since i have already 2 legs and Glenn very soon... :/
Finally now scouts are unuseful when playing 24+ walkers...

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.

Comments

• MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    To me the question is, can you live without retaliate? That is still a must for me.
    capibarabigbeanozeowerus
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    For scouts I prefer strong, defensive stance, vigilant and luck as I mainly use them against high-level walkers. Bullet dodge is not useful and dogde isn't really either.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    capibaraT_12bigbeanoekimhclew
  • kiberionkiberion Member Posts: 5
    > @capibara said:
    > Antonio... Probably doesn't make sense to upgrade Antonio to legendary with 730 tokens, since i have already 2 legs and Glenn very soon... :/
    > Finally now scouts are unuseful when playing 24+ walkers...

Upgrade Zachary. Zachary's traits are very good
    capibarabigbeano
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,142
    kiberion said:

> @capibara said:

> Antonio... Probably doesn't make sense to upgrade Antonio to legendary with 730 tokens, since i have already 2 legs and Glenn very soon... :/

> Finally now scouts are unuseful when playing 24+ walkers...

Upgrade Zachary. Zachary's traits are very good

Yes, i'm upgrading Zach but for some reason Not_Me is still my best scout so far... No idea why since she has no dodge.... But maybe it's the iron skin...
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    T_12bigbeano
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    @capibara Dude change his name please! To anything you wish. Antonio just doesn't seem to suit him!! Maybe Maurice?
    Alive!
    capibaraJadenAnarchi
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,142
    T_12 said:

@capibara Dude change his name please! To anything you wish. Antonio just doesn't seem to suit him!! Maybe Maurice?

Lol don't worry, already scrapped ...one month ago!
    T_12Jaden