Do you rename your characters to real life or fictional people? I do!

:D

In-Game Username: Bolski
Guild: Glorious Undead (Leader)
https://discord.gg/u4q56U9vrJ

AlwaysMedi0creTapatio75SpringChickenSCBMAekimhclewT_12capibaragespuerTough_VikingGovernatorp_herianKSavvyJenngzeowerusGrimGaelSmittySpivey3RedEye52SlowMozoson

Comments

• T_12T_12 Member Posts: 728
    Suits 'em all perfectly @iBolski
    The only way to survive a mad world is to embrace the madness.
    gespuerGrimGaelAnarchi
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,725
    @srmcn1031 I used to do that, and then I had too many non-white characters in my game and I ran out of GoT characters, given that GoT (like most TV) is not the most racially diverse show.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    capibaraGrimGael
  • ArtisansArtisans Member Posts: 729
    @capibara It looks like Madame Bovary already took the poison, lol. And I didn't remember Yossarian having a first name. Nice choices!
    Retired, but not entirely dead.
    "Really? Good luck with that!"
    SCBMAJenngcapibaraGrimGael
  • KafirKafir Member Posts: 101
    I used the names from the Band of Brothers.

SCBMAJenngcapibaraGrimGael
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410

Usually mythology, but if you don't nod a head to Toshiro Mifune, what are you doing?

Xcal1burJadencapibara
  • RankaRanka Member Posts: 125
    Named my chars after (in game name) ex-guild members. To those who shouldn't be forgotten.
    GrimGaelJadenT_12
    Gosh, @Artisans, spoilers!
    JadencapibaraTheLostOnesArtisans
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,714
    What kind of names are those @GrimGael ? Can't focus...
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 807
    I definitely rename my survivors. The inspirations range from Firefly characters to Black Panther Party members.

I even have some survivors that have their own backstory. When I first started playing I had incredible luck and rolled (flipped?) a legendary Scout with (IMO) perfect traits. I named her Honey, after Honey 1%'er from the Cycle Sluts From Hell. She has twin nieces that she took under her wing after the apocalypse (Tater and Peanut). Their mom and dad didn't make it unfortunately. She was also reunited with her long lost cousin Skeeter whom she had written off as dead. I call them "The Family". These women are not to be taken lightly.

ekimhclewT_12
    edited April 2017
    Some of those are from mythology, others from fiction, @capibara . One, I just made up using the style of the sagas. I also named a few after people in my life, but didn't post those, because who else would care, lol.

Here's some light reading about Macha:
    http://lairbhan.blogspot.com/2015/05/macha-mesrad-and-heads.html?m=1
    Monsutacapibara
    @GrimGael Iontach! :)
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Gracias!
    capibara
    LOL!! :D
  • AssAss Member Posts: 9
    I've got that a survivor that looks exactly like your Heisenburg and I named him Heisenburg as well lol
    T_12iBolski
  • Coral_DixonCoral_Dixon Member Posts: 4
    Alright, can someone tell me how to change their names? I can't figure it out
    Can someone please tell me how to change the characters names?
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    In the Survivor Screen tap in their name.
    I'll try that, thank you
  • fire_waterfire_water Member Posts: 257
    mine :D

T_12capibaraGrimGaelGovernator
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 728
    @fire_water You love Rosita's outfit soo much??
    The only way to survive a mad world is to embrace the madness.
    fire_waterAnarchi
    T_12 said:

@fire_water You love Rosita's outfit soo much??

..this is @fire_water outfit ;)
    T_12
  • WalkerWarriorWalkerWarrior Member Posts: 46
    any name/outfit ideas on this guy? I'm not feeling the rosita look lol
    Come join the Hells Family!!
  • WalkerWarriorWalkerWarrior Member Posts: 46
    ugh nevermind
    image is failing to load lol
    Come join the Hells Family!!