Your opinion is needed! Returning player and few new survivors.

n1konn1kon Member Posts: 70
edited April 2017 in Strategy Discussion
Sooo... I back to NML after 1 year and few things have changed.
I had no 5* survivors as all died long time ago... RIP
After 6 weeks in game I got few new survivors and number of tokens.
I would like to upgrade them to get some pink little pony team but I'm not sure if they are worth it.
Please have a look and thank you for any replays :)

Ah, I already upgraded some of their traits. Not sure why :pensive:

T_12

Comments

• Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    Casper! :#
    n1kon
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    All look pretty good @n1kon

Jennifer is a great warrior. I like to have dodge on melee survivors, but aside from that, nearly perfect traits, and great for outpost/freeman maps.

Theresa is pretty much my idea of a perfect scout for versatility. I wouldn't mind trading bullet dodge for luck, but as is she's still great.

Amber is good too, but i dont like defensive stance trait. I would use her but not invest tokens.

Casper is a perfect shooter.

Rosita I would pass on because she doesn't have sure shot. Even if you get lucky and pull sureshot as final trait, she still has defensive stance taking up a slot for more ideal traits.

Megan is decent, but could do better by replacing defensive stance and maybe vigilant. The sureshot marksman combo is a must have for hunters and shooters, imo, so she's got that going for her.

Dana is good overall, but again, vigilant is not my favorite, especially since assault will use overwatch less than other ranged classes.

n1kon
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    Also, you might find some good advice here

Or here
    n1konanniesprinkles
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    edited April 2017
    Jennifer, Theresa, Casper and Dana are really good! Keep 'em. Megan, Rosita and Amber are decent. I usually avoid a Vigilant-Def.Stance combo, not my thing...
    Alive!
    n1kon
  • n1konn1kon Member Posts: 70
    edited April 2017
    Thank you for your replies :) I have a clue what to do :wink:

@Mabiki you was right I found good advice on your links, looks so simple now :)