My outpost will not be attacked anymore?!

uriachuriach Member Posts: 4
Since the update my outpost will be attacked very rarely (about once in two days). In the same I can attack myself always just a few "enemies". What's going wrong?
Ragnar3870

Answers

• T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    You can attack YOURSELF?! No, I don't really get your doubt, can you please elaborate?
    Alive!
    bigbeanoAnarchi
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,194
    He is saying that he can only attack a few player's outposts. That is a common complaint, since the update as we are all getting a small handful of outposts in our search criteria. Something is definitely wrong.
    MovadoT_12
  • Coral_DixonCoral_Dixon Member Posts: 4
    edited April 2017
    I too am having the same problems, going 2 or more days without my outpost getting attacked. Is it because there are that many people playing that no one can find my outpost or the fact that there's not many people playing?
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,194
    I don't believe it has to do with the number of people playing (although during the challenge outpost play does ease off a bit). There is something wrong with the matching and I don't think our outpost are being included as often in our opponents searches so we go long periods of time without being hit.

Prior to the update I could not be logged off more than ten minutes without someone attacking but now I seem to be attacked when I am online instead. That isn't supposed to happen but it is.
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Yes, the outpost system is off-kilter right now, but why complain about NOT being attacked?

:)
    bigbeanouriach
  • uriachuriach Member Posts: 4
    edited April 2017
    @T_12: What I really wanted to say was, I can attack just few outposts - sorry my english is not perfect. BUT - no joke - three weeks ago I actually could attack my own outpost, I won...
    T_12Tanya_Darling
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    @uriach Hey man don't worry about the english, I got what you said, but I was a little fuzzy when you said you attacked your own outpost Lol!
    Alive!
  • deb1hddeb1hd Member Posts: 333
    I pay the 10 tgs then if I don't want to play the one it came up with. It keeps bringing the same one up over and over until I play it. Then it brings it up again. And I end up playing it twice.
  • deb1hddeb1hd Member Posts: 333
    Here i
    is an example.