Full Supply Bundles

MediManMediMan Member Posts: 27
So if I'm on the whirlwind ( warrior) bundle how many of these do I have left that I can get? Trying to decide when I'll buy each of them. I had already bought a couple early on before I realized they were limited. I'm thinking I probably only have a couple left now.

Comments

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,069
    I never got any since Whirlwind so i believe its the last 1.
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    @MediMan
    There should be one more after the Whirlwind called the Rapid Fire bundle (for assaults). I cannot confirm that because I haven't purchased the whirlwind bundle yet, but have seen on the forum
  • MediManMediMan Member Posts: 27
    OK. Thanks. Hopefully theres two more. I sure wish I would have known they were limited when I first started but oh well.
    splagg
  • xxarea83xxxxarea83xx Member Posts: 221
    I haven't bought any of the full supply bundles yet; I can still buy the Fresh Survivor Bundle. Do the other bundles cost much more than the FSB?
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

IGN: xxarea83xx
    Guild: Anti Walkers
    Player Level: 68
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    I think that first one is pretty cheap. The others cost similar to other weapon bundles

Canadian $
    Thats just too much. Thanks

T_12
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,362
    @xxarea83xx the first one costs around $2-3 USD. I think there's a second one that's around $8-10 USD. Everything else is around $20+ USD.
    bigbeano
    Yeah, $3 USD is the current cost. That's pretty good considering what you get for it. Considering all of the complaints of nerfed traits, not to mention upgraded survivors & tougher walkers eventually making the weapons obsolete, plus the lack of new content, I cant see myself spending any more than that and that's IF I decide to spend anything.

• GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 980
    The assault is 30 US.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
  • MinistrMinistr Member Posts: 105
    > @Guapo said:
    > The assault is 30 US.

Holy sheet.