Anybody else laughing at the 14 days of heroes?

We get a new hero every day for 2 weeks, but there are currently 17 heroes in the game. Soon there will be 3 more. It's almost laughing in our faces about the token dilution. There are so many that NG can't even give them all their own day in a ridiculously drawn out event.
InvaderAnarchipsychwolfTroublemakerRandy78bababooeyR2runfastantvshield50SgtSalami8N8Annette578MrSorrowArtisansT_12bradnolaInspTurbinessplaggDonCoquiTripodstick_ninja

Comments

• Human3001Human3001 Member Posts: 103
    This event got me some much appreciated tokens so far. I'm fine with the fact that three heros will be missed out. Not a big deal.
    Mavericks UC
    ekimhclewTheBRADLeyBLordNegangcheong85splaggDonCoqui
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    To answer the OP question, no.

Rather than laugh or complain at a voluntary call option in game that doesn't excite me, I just go about my buiness secure in the knowledge that it doesn't hurt me one bit.

Others can get offended or feel insulted all they want, for all the good it will do. Different strokes and all...
    atrainofficialflyingcowking
  • TWDSkutterTWDSkutter Member Posts: 160
    Like it, tolerate it or Ignore it ... I agree the chance of decent tokens is poor but if you are looking for just a few tokens of a particular hero to get them up a lvl or unlock then it's useful.
    This space for rent

["Retribution" guild ... email [email protected] for info]
    RedEye52T_12zeowerusmeathead013srmcn1031
  • DazzFosterDazzFoster Member Posts: 26
    Tbh 2 heroes havnt be missed off because I dunno if you've noticed recently but they've been putting 2 heroes available to unlock at once.
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732

Tbh 2 heroes havnt be missed off because I dunno if you've noticed recently but they've been putting 2 heroes available to unlock at once.

No comprende
    zeowerusjoeytek
  • RedEye52RedEye52 Member Posts: 182
    @Mabiki I'm not offended or anything, I just find it a little bit ridiculous that they can't even properly do the 14 Days of Heroes event anymore because there are too many. There is just no way anyone will be able to reasonably promote heroes anymore due to token dilution. They keep giving us these 10 calls, but we know they don't really give out many tokens, either. They need to fix this system badly, and the hilarity of this post is just more evidence of that.
    Annette578T_12
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    ~~sadly mods in agreement~~
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • WalkerWarriorWalkerWarrior Member Posts: 46
    ...On the first day of heroes, next-games gave to me..
    (feel free to sing along lol)
    Come join the Hells Family!!
    Annette578RedEye52T_12
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    Maybe the solution is to bypass NG and write in the Kirkman/the show writers and have this season end with the government bombing Alexandria and all neighboring communities, leaving only Rick. Solved! No more heroes!
    RedEye52JadenCaptainslayerArtisans
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,007
    I'm just waiting for the '8 weeks of heros' event (when they have enough heros to take up that much time...)
    RedEye52JadenCaptainslayer
  • RedEye52RedEye52 Member Posts: 182
    @General_Quatre I don't think that would work here. All that would mean is that NG wouldn't give us any extra chances to earn their tokens. Look at Glenn and Abraham: we never saw them in the Season 7 rewards and probably not during this event either. So by the end of Season 8 we'll probably have 30 heroes, but will only be able to get extra tokens for like 4 of them, lol.
    T_12
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    I meant no more NEW heroes. Sorry
    T_12RedEye52
  • MorganMorgan Member Posts: 191
    I'd love to know their future plans for heros. The personalized tokens are going to be a mess.
    Someone brought up the idea of making them hero tokens instead of individual ones. I like this idea as it enforces building our "beloved" heros instead of randomly getting unwanted tokens.

Personally, I use Abraham 99% of the time and he's the only one I'd spend radios on.
    IGN: Morgan
    Currently Top 16 Globally and #2 in Canada
    Email: [email protected]

Need a guild? Click here to check us out!!!
    T_12CaptainslayerTroublemakerRedEye52
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    Just thought it would be awesome if we were able to get individual walkers for the pit and Outpost.
    Of course I'll need special tokens to level them up.

Hopefully there will be a month of walkers soon...
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
    paintbeastflyingcowkingRedEye52T_12
  • zeoweruszeowerus Member Posts: 138
    just go for 15 radio calls.
    CaptainslayerpaintbeastflyingcowkingT_12
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,207
    Hero Tokens / Regular Tokens seem like a solution. But only to quality. Quantity will still be a problem.

::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    RedEye52
  • JuanloJuanlo Member Posts: 89
    Haven't made a single 10 call on this event, and I'm not planning to do it. 10 hero tokens with a bit of luck? Thanks, but no thanks.
    RedEye52T_12
  • MorganMorgan Member Posts: 191
    T_12 said:

@Morgan you don't use Morgan?

it's quite ironic, I know!
    but i don't. I don't use any melee class except for scouts on rare occasions.
    IGN: Morgan
    Currently Top 16 Globally and #2 in Canada
    Email: [email protected]

Need a guild? Click here to check us out!!!
    T_12