Sunday Traffic Walker Respawns

Not sure if this is intended, but it seems almost excessive how fast the respawns are in this challenge. Sunday Traffic is the worst though.
WhispererTroublemakerkjmia421stick_ninjagcheong85gespuerbradnolaOvidmikel

Comments

• Kick_assKick_ass Member Posts: 513
    The inconsistency with the challenges since the update is pretty frustrating. I just run through as fast as possible. Don't even look both ways.
    Maverick’s Core Leader and / OG Co-Leader
    Other Leaders | Pic |
    Tux77 |
    KeepGen |

Stolen from Dlich
    Invaderpsychwolfkjmia421gcheong85
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    This was the 1st and last map that forced me to use Jesus & 2 scouts to complete RSL +3. Even hunter boost didn't l help at all with this crazy Sunday Traffic :|
  • zeoweruszeowerus Member Posts: 138
    i have also the same problem with suburbia.(fast spawns and two tanks in rsl 26)
    Japes87vshield50andy75
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Squall said:

This was the 1st and last map that forced me to use Jesus & 2 scouts to complete RSL +3. Even hunter boost didn't l help at all with this crazy Sunday Traffic :|

I managed 2 stars at RSL +3 with 2 scouts and 1 bruiser...the scouts have swift strike and extra charge. This is my best possible setup for this map so far...
    Kick_ass
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    @Invader
    I never used all malee team at RSL above my lvl (currently 17) and if i have to, i always mixed up with ranged team before this challange. Jesus has wide arc, my scouts have swift strike + xtra charge and voila got 3 stars.

I stop at 666 stars / RSL+ 3 and continue to play gear scavenge/outpost :#
    Kick_assInvadertdiddyT_12
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    This level is presently holding me up at 25.1. If I can just beat this one more time to pass the round I'll be happy.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    Pig said:

This level is presently holding me up at 25.1. If I can just beat this one more time to pass the round I'll be happy.

I´m one round below you and happy so far...finally it turns out that the most hated map is the easiest of the challenge :D

THCrosstdiddyPig
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 601
    Sunday Traffic? This one and Suburbia really blow at high RSL!
    SCBMAJadenzeowerusPig
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,785
    Imo Suburbia is worst. I could end Sunday traffic 26.2 only with a scout abd two warriors (21 lvl) and my max weapons are still 23 as before the update.
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    vshield50zeowerusAvalon8
  • Human3001Human3001 Member Posts: 103
    edited April 2017
    How dare they to make the game difficult? If this goes on we might even be forced to use some sort of a tactic to get through the missions. And why is there no free candy in the game? Another question is where's the tooth fairy that protects our survivors if these mad walkers come along and wanna harm our innocent toons?

Mavericks UC
    SCBMAKick_asstdiddyCaptainslayerPutchucoJadenJayZwrinkled_bagT_12bradnolaSmittySpivey3opiumDLich
  • tdiddytdiddy Member Posts: 355
    edited April 2017
    Seems like an easy challenge
    zeowerus
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    Great job again leading the charge again this week @tdiddy. 27.2 is kicking my butt on Sunday and SWAT. Thanks for covering my slack...
    tdiddyCaptainslayer
  • tdiddytdiddy Member Posts: 355
    Update has made melee usefull again.. threat reduce scouts etc ..... i agree though spawn comes crazy fast on some of these maps
    Invader said:

I´m one round below you and happy so far...finally it turns out that the most hated map is the easiest of the challenge :D

Interesting! At 25.2 it's again the last one left for me to finish. What kind of team are you using?
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    edited April 2017
    capibara said:

Imo Suburbia is worst. I could end Sunday traffic 26.2 only with a scout abd two warriors (21 lvl) and my max weapons are still 23 as before the update.

I basically cruise through Suburbia with three hunters, through 25.2 so far with my level 20s.

My melee survivors are not faring well in Sunday Traffic. Partly that's due to them being underdeveloped in gear and rarity. But I got murdered on 25.1 on Sunday Traffic with two warriors and a scout. Then I beat it with assault/hunter/shooter.

On the other hand, I just nearly beat it on 25.2 with epic Jesus and two scouts. If I had got a little more luck with the searches, I would have gotten it. Next time hopefully! (EDIT: Next time was it!)
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    capibara
    Pig said:

Interesting! At 25.2 it's again the last one left for me to finish. What kind of team are you using?

This is my team...and I just saw that the bruiser armor is still level 20 :D

I done now with 24/3...guess I won´t make it through other maps as I barely reached one star on two maps...

Heres a vid using melee

Well played!

Wouldn´t had thought that it´s possible with that team...
  • Kick_assKick_ass Member Posts: 513
    @Necroboogie Nice!!
    Maverick’s Core Leader and / OG Co-Leader
    Other Leaders | Pic |
    Tux77 |
    KeepGen |

Stolen from Dlich
    Invader said:

This is my team...and I just saw that the bruiser armor is still level 20 :D

I done now with 24/3...guess I won´t make it through other maps as I barely reached one star on two maps...

Cool. I'm finding Jesus and two scouts (all three level 20) is working well on Sunday Traffic, if I get lucky with the searches. I just beat 25.3 with that team. Pretty cool that Jesus is helping me on Easter.

I just have SWAT, Mainroad, and Suburbia. I think 25.3 will be my limit on this challenge. I can't wait to get some wrestler gear upgraded!
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    Captainslayerjimmorrison369
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    I'm stuck on Suburbia and Sunday Traffic at level 27.2 thanks to the endless spawns. I've tried a team with hunters using the 50% boost and the melee approach but can't kill all the level 27's before the 28, 29 and even 30's spawn in rapid succession. It's a tough one. Congrats to those at level 28 and above. Well played.
    Pig
  • bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    @Necroboogie
    After managing to get my Abe killed in my last round, I remembered your video and went in w all melee! Lvl 24 walkers didnt stand a chance. Piece of cake! Thanks.
    bsgper4 said:

@Necroboogie

After managing to get my Abe killed in my last round, I remembered your video and went in w all melee! Lvl 24 walkers didnt stand a chance. Piece of cake! Thanks.

Yep...nice advice. But I´m still wondering how he managed it to not get any damage :D

I barely got 1 star on 25/1...
  • bradnolabradnola Member Posts: 70
    I'm stopping at 744 this week and it's only due to some extremely lucky turn of events. To summarize this weeks challenge in one word, I would choose irritating. I don't even want to continue. The map builds this week honestly seem like a few devs were being trolls.