What age group do you fall into?

Comments

• LawdogLawdog Member Posts: 836
    40's
    And I'm still awake while 20's and 30's are sleeping.

Gooooo 40's!!
    TUCO
  • LawdogLawdog Member Posts: 836
    40's
    Zzz
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,751
    40's
    The rum is still flowing.
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    Old enough to know some really fun stuff...but young enough to outlast you doing said stuff ;)
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    edited February 2016
    50's
    @nico

Never too old to rock and roll!

@Annette578

Like your thinking. I'm a cooking wizz too but Caribbean style is my speciality.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • rjcompierrjcompier Member Posts: 4
    30's
    And I was thinking there were only some addicted teens who played this game. Lol not at all! No i can show my wife that I am not the only adult who is playing this game!
    WalkerBait1kjmia421
  • WalkerBait1WalkerBait1 Member Posts: 1,060
    40's
    Lmfao y'all are great! Thanks for all the votes and your humor was really just curious. Guess it goes to show no matter your age, when you like & enjoy something (killingZombies) age is just a number!

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Member of the Empty memorial Club Veteran Survivalist
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
  • Annette578Annette578 Member Posts: 501
    60's & above
    @Lawdog , depending on how you see them, they r nice, young,& perky, Or bottom of page, in dire need of a LIFT ! And yes, predator is about to take a bite! :D
    TUCO
  • gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    20's
    I think I am pretty... young :smiley:

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
    WalkerBait1
  • MirzaMirza Member Posts: 133
    edited February 2016
    30's
    30's even i look and feel younger. Teens probably invest their money somewhere else. Though i might be wrong :smiley:

I guess you are never too old to do things you like/enjoy.
    WalkerBait1kjmia421
  • WalkerWalker Member Posts: 167
    20's

Elder

Top Venezuela

Nada libera más tu mente que el disparo de un arco
    WalkerBait1LawdogZeena
  • qwertqwert Member Posts: 13
    Teens
    1% lol
    WalkerBait1
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    60's & above
    60's.... gasps...
    Well...
    Old enough to be..........................
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

WalkerBait1
  • JAGJAG Member Posts: 291
    edited February 2016
    30's
    Cheers @WalkerBait1 this was interesting. I was also today reminded of this article:

http://www.fastcompany.com/3053490/behind-the-brand/how-amc-and-next-games-are-killing-the-licensed-gaming-competition

It's saying "quite an even distribution of women and men in the 18-49 age bracket. " (both game and TV show)
    I did wonder why 49 was such as break, but now your survey seems to confirm that it's exactly 49 and then a bigger drop in numbers... :smile:

Then we should remember that there may be a bias in the forum participation. Maybe the teenagers are less active in the forum (apart from being fewer years).

PS. @AysatyoPet did you see the survey poll on first page of thread?
    WalkerBait1
    40's
    Thank you @JAG also for the link good article, ur right tho after see poll & reading it all makes better sense & now I don't feel so old for playing lol :D

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    @JAG did you mean the poll? or the psychology image test?
    anyway, age is just a number. my love of playing games never gets old..

• FeleciaFelecia Member Posts: 340
    edited February 2016
    50's

@Lawdog , depending on how you see them, they r nice, young,& perky, Or bottom of page, in dire need of a LIFT ! And yes, predator is about to take a bite! :D

50's here. These young-ins don't know we are the OG (original gamers). We had Atari pong! Atari Pong and and a bubbling Bong. Oh my the 70's were fun!
    Felecia
    WalkerBait1gladhart13
  • TUCOTUCO Member Posts: 183
    40's
    I was glad when Atari came out. Was sick of playing with sticks.
    WalkerBait1
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    edited February 2016
    50's
    " These young-ins don't know we are the OG (original gamers). We had Atari pong! Atari Pong and and a bubbling Bong. Oh my the 70's were fun!"

Nail firmly hit on head! :)
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    WalkerBait1Sky
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    oh, so this is a battle of generations now?

• warbirdwarbird Member Posts: 132
    30's
    I'll definitely be gaming well into my 60's .......watch out ;-)
    zombieornottobe
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    Guess I should open up a new guild: Veteran Gamers...lol.

And when I think of the most buggy game I ever played (E. T. on Atari 2600) I should not complain about the more or less little probs here ;)
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
  • FeleciaFelecia Member Posts: 340
    50's

oh, so this is a battle of generations now?

Nah - you got me beat on the eye hand coordination! And the vision! I must wear readers to see the zombies!
    Felecia
    WalkerBait1
    40's
    warbird said:

I'll definitely be gaming well into my 60's .......watch out ;-)

Y'all keep giving me entertainment when I wake who needs news this is more fun to read #NeverToOld

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
  • NotYourLunchNotYourLunch Member Posts: 40
    60's & above
    Polled at 60+. First puter was a shiny new IBM with a whopping big 5 meg HD. Been gaming ever since, a lot! So I do have a wee bit of gaming experience.

Although still a rabid gamer, I rarely bother posting any more and it's even rarer I "pay to play" for games that suffer:

1. Excessive lag
    2. Excessive (and long term)bugs
    3. Excessive grinding
    4. Deteriorating content and reward

So while I did really enjoy the game and will play for a bit yet, I am really only hanging on to see if things improve. I simply won't continue endless and seemingly mindless laggy grinding to end up rebooting and restarting to only find I missed my ( awesome 2 or 3 star low level ) reward.

Nuff said .........
    WalkerBait1
  • SepplSeppl Member Posts: 52
  • DERRICKDERRICK Member Posts: 329
    30's
    Our whole guild is from 27 to about 50.. so we're really a matured Group. . Haha... just kidding.. we're all a bit screwd, but a lot of fun. 24/7 active in line Group. Never been in a guild like this.. in "any" game. Love it. Still some spots available @Cadre NWS. If you wanna join, girls&guys.

Greetings* D
    ... .... ...... ...... ....... ... ......
    jester
  • 40's

I'll be 30 in a month, but I'm still choosing 20's.

Having never met you, I put you at the angrier older age group around 40, but I tell women they look good for being 40 and they're like 25 so I'm not too good at guessing.
    My body knows I'm 46 my brain forgets and thinks I'm still 10.
  • Camel56Camel56 Member Posts: 550
    50's
    There aren't many of us 50's here, but that doesn't mean there aren't more of us playing the game!
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    40's
    Bump
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    WalkerBait1paintbeastLightfeet