Why isn't my news updating the blinking tower not working?

redsoxgirlredsoxgirl Member Posts: 9
The latest news I have is that Eugene is available today only. That was what, two days ago? The blinking tower where you can watch videos to get more items isn't working at all! There isn't an update anywhere to fix this, so now what happens? Can this be fixed? Please let me know! I wasn't able to unlock Eugene, & I'm tired of seeing the same information about it.

Best Answers

• T_12T_12 Posts: 712
    Accepted Answer
    Obviously, Eugene isn't free, you gotta unlock him with "Eugene Tokens". And regarding the blinking tower, Better Call Saul @zbot
    Alive!
  • zbotzbot Posts: 6,453
    Accepted Answer
    @redsoxgirl , as @T_12 mentioned Eugene is unlockable by using radio calls (not free).

As for radio tower are you also experiencing issues with free video unlock? If not, click on the radio tower a few times, that sometimes gets it working. If you are having issues with free video unlock, clear cache for android device or for iOS go to Settings App/privacy/ads enable and disable Ad-Tracking.

Answers

• paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    @zbot Those "fixes" still aren't working for IPhone. In game support hasn't gotten back to me so I don't yet know what they have to say about it.
    redsoxgirl
  • redsoxgirlredsoxgirl Member Posts: 9
    For some reason, I'm not getting any hero tokens at all. On the day that Dwight was available, I got 10 tokens and that was it. I haven't been able to get tokens since that day, and I used well over 100 phones. Is anyone else having this issue? Is this another bug issue? Ugh!
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    It's all luck, my friend. 'RNG'esus they call it! Don't go for 10 calls anymore. 15 radio calls are always better, trust me :)
    Alive!