Training grounds or workshop?

sborgsborg Member Posts: 556
After 1.6 is released, what will you upgrade after the Council? The training grounds or the workshop?

Comments

• NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
  • LawdogLawdog Member Posts: 836
    Training grounds..what ^^^ he said.
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    Is this still a debate? Ofcourse TG.. no reason to upgrade first the WS unless you got no other survivors to train upto lvl 16..

• LawdogLawdog Member Posts: 836
    Whoooa @AysatyoPet somebody took thier grump pills.
    Lawdog said:

Whoooa @AysatyoPet somebody took thier grump pills.

Haha! No lawdog.. it just seems to me this question pops up every week..

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,605
    sborg said:

After 1.6 is released, what will you upgrade after the Council? The training grounds or the workshop?

@sborg, you need someone to use the gear so training ground first, unless you have some awesome level 15 gear.
    TrueDreamer
  • OwlkapwnOwlkapwn Member Posts: 168
    Max farms FTW
    Leader - The Owls Nest
    Lawdog
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 556
    zbot said:

sborg said:

@sborg, you need someone to use the gear so training ground first, unless you have some awesome level 15 gear.
    I do have some good level 15 gear, some of which has been upgraded once or twice. Further upgrades of that gear might make those weapons better than what I'll have if I upgrade the training grounds and lvl 15 survivors first.

• sborgsborg Member Posts: 556
    Owlkapwn said:

Max farms FTW

A good long-term option for thinking long-term.
  • DERRICKDERRICK Member Posts: 329
    edited February 2016
    Not really sure bout it.. I have so much great gear which only can be upgraded with the next Workshop and still 1-2 new legends to train to 15. I think i go with the workshop first.
    ... .... ...... ...... ....... ... ......
    sborg
    I see.. there are still others who do not know. Bodyshot is an annoying feature of the game that makes your survivor deal only half damage. Bodyshot occurs more if the difference between survivor level and walker level gets bigger. In this sense, leveling up your survivors are much more important than leveling up your weapons. But its really your choice, though.

NoggerJippel
    Believe me, i know ... I can deal with bodyshots.. you dont? ;-)
  • rjcompierrjcompier Member Posts: 4
    Is it 100% sure that survivor lvl is the only thing that effect body shots. I think weapon lvl is also important for body shots. I have a lvl 13 hunter. Her previous weapon wat a lvl 13 full upgraded epic rifle. Have tons of body shots on lvl 14-15 walkers. When i upgraded a new lvl 16 epic rifle there are far less body shots. I think weapon lvl and survivor lvl have both effect on the body shots.

To stay on topic. I will choose the worksop upgrade! I have a lot of good weapons ready to upgrade. But if you don't have a lot of good gear to upgrade i would choose TG too! Both are never a wase of resources ;)
    sborg
    Doesn't matter. Every new weapon needs 3 upgrades to be finished. Most of the Survivors need only 1 level up for max level. So i'm loosing a lot of time upgrading training ground first. Simple math* ;-) and as long as i dont have a level 16 Survivor i will not be bothered to play level 16 supply runs.
    Like i said, its really your choice.. and i also said "unless you got no other survivors to train upto level 16".. upto you what you want to do. Its your account.

This discussion has been closed.