Why do we have to have Eugene?

One of the things I dislike about this game, and don't get me wrong I'm addicted to it for other reasons, is that they pretty much force us to get "heroes" we don't like. I am not unlocking Negan or Dwight and most definitely I will never get Eugene. Although I understand that they want to add all the characters of the tv show, do try to understand that some of these characters are not likable and this game should not force us to get them. I keep getting the pop up every time I turn on the game to unlock Negan because I have enough tokens, which I did not want to get to begin with, as well as Dwight. I do not want these characters in my game at all. Thanks.

Comments

• ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 779
    How can you not love Negan? Yes, a lot of people are dead because of him, but he makes the show better
    srmcn1031CaptainslayerGuapozeowerus
  • stoneheartstoneheart Member Posts: 62
    Think yourself lucky. In the old iOS game called The Walking dead: Assault, you could play with Lori and Sophia and even geriatric Dale.
    bigbeanoJayZGuapozeowerusT_12
  • R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    I went against my better judgement today and did a 10 call for those morgan tokens and what did I get? Eugene tokens. Flippin mullet tokens
    JackBauerpsychwolfbigbeanoJadenRedEye52GuapoGovernatorT_12
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,068
    Well... there will always be characters we don't like. Rosita is getting on my nerves recently and I still have her unlocked. She is useful in the game.

Even characters that are loved by most will be hated by others...

You can never please everyone.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    Madeleinesrmcn1031bigbeanobsgper4xbamfxCaptainslayerGuapozeowerus
  • SlowMoSlowMo Member Posts: 203
    Big Mac will still be on the menu even if you don't like it.

You don't have to be so emotionally hate it and insist Mac takes it off the menu.
    bsgper4Guapo
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,376
    What if I told you you could press the unlock button and then never actually use them?
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    ekimhclewSgtSalamivshield50T_12
  • zeoweruszeowerus Member Posts: 138
    Negan is awesome.he acts insanely awesome.
  • AdelheidAdelheid Member Posts: 23
    I think the game should give us the choice to not have them or delete them, I can't bring myself to unlock Negan and I can never accept Eugene, just give us the choice not to have characters we dislike.
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,068
    edited April 2017
    And if you then decide that you suddenly start to like a character because they changed so much and that you want to have them now... what then? There would be all sorts of trouble ahead.

I wouldn't mind being able to sort my characters, though, or hide some that I don't want to see when selecting my team - with the ability to unhide them myself.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    bigbeanoSCBMADodkongPigjimmorrison369tabernac
  • MediManMediMan Member Posts: 27
    Jaden said:

I wouldn't mind being able to sort my characters, though, or hide some that I don't want to see when selecting my team - with the ability to unhide them myself.