We need you, terminates!

@Terminates :
Can't wait any longer! Pleeeaasseeee enlighten us unworthy player with your knowledge about the weekend event starting April, 21st. o:)
Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
Member & founder of #nocarlclub
Playin' since 15.01.2016

SlayerTwd

Comments

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,582
    gespuer said:

@Terminates :
    Can't wait any longer! Pleeeaasseeee enlighten us unworthy player with your knowledge about the weekend event starting April, 21st. o:)

Posted! Looking forward to the weekend! :sunglasses:

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/25222/april-21st-weekend-event-announcement-by-terminates#latest
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    So we have to play lots and lots of season 7 missions for lots of crates??? What's your strategy folks?
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

• General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    I'm just gonna continue doing XP Scavenge farming, because XP is more important to me now. Through that I will get only 1/5th of the # of crates I'd get daily than I would doing Season 7 Missions (5 gas vs 1 gas), but I'm fine with that. It'll just be a little bonus to my weekend, nothing special.

Still was hoping for Scrap Event. I'm giving it 1 more week and then if next weekend event isn't 1.3 or 1.5x scrap, I'm just gonna scrap my stuff and be done with upgrading, then go back to Outpost Raids and Challenges...I'm tired of the grind, and I won't do another 4-6 weeks of it.
    gespuerKyrusJayZ
  • TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 936
    I wish I had more time during the weekend, but normally I start the challenge on Friday when event starts so I can take advantage of the event ;)

Need some visual stimulation?
    Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
    Join the EH family and party with me!
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,055
    @gespuer its radios and lots of them. Perhaps I can kidnap Abraham from @Terminates
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tWo with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
    gespuerp_herianTerminates