my gold crate reward...

this goes to show just how much they put into the rewards especially the gold crates..can anyone tell me which was a gold crate reward??
“You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
Guild:The Kingdom..
Guild: The Kingdom
T_12JackBauerRedEye52JrzyMomOf2Jadenp_heriangcheong85

Comments

• TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    I have also created a horror cabinet of screenshots where there's level 21 rare gear in a sliver crate and level 20 rare gear in the gold one.

Was this an equipment mission? Please note that gold gear drops in the equipment missions have higher chance (or should I say risk) of being rare than gold gear drops from other types of missions (to me this makes no sense but that's what NG said recently).
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    JrzyMomOf2bigbeanoT_12
  • JrzyMomOf2JrzyMomOf2 Member Posts: 1
    Hi everyone I'm new to this. I've been playing the game for awhile I'm looking to join a crew. Anyone who wants me to join let me know. I'm not that great I did just start and I play at night so no I'm not on allllllllll day
  • JacobyJacoby Member Posts: 9
    @JrzyMomOf2 and anyone else interested. On the iOS system I am in the Krav maga guild. We could always use the help of active members.

On the andrioid system, I could not find a guild to join. Seems they were full, closed or had too many in line waiting. So I created my own guild,JustNoOne. I am a guild of one right now can always use the help.