Our guild stars are broken

purfect247purfect247 Member Posts: 217
Hi,

My guild stars are broken please see screen shot!

Please repair!

Ta
bladgier

Comments

• WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    There was an issue a while back due to the flood of people starting the challenge some stars were not being counted hold off for 10 minutes or so and then try one person try to put up some stars when you start to see the stars come through your set and support cannot restore The stars already lost tho at least the didn't
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
  • uriachuriach Member Posts: 4
    My outpost will not attacked anymore (probably once in two days) since 2.5. In the same I have always just a few "enemies" to attack myself. What's going wrong?
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    NG probably messed up big time with this update! Expect a new update very soon...
    Alive!
  • JacobyJacoby Member Posts: 9
    dang I hope it won't be a massive one like 2.5. After that update, my iOS account was forced to start all over again... had to go through the whole tutorial etc. I think I worked my way back up to lvl 20. Then one day I logged in and system asked me if I want to restore my "other" account. I did and got my original account back but lost the 2nd... wasted a lot of time.
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,473
  • JacobyJacoby Member Posts: 9
    @zbot... thanks but I think I will stay with my original game. It does take a lot of time to play.