Post Mission Rewards Are Really Bad

Fellow NML Players and Admins,
I assume in the latest adjustments to the post challenge, mission, and scavenge crates have been edited. However, it seems they have been edited for the worse.

Me, along with my entire guild, are receiving a hugely noticeable influx of grey and green common and uncommon gear as crate rewards. Even for the silver and gold tiered crates.

I noticed the difference a couple weeks ago and thought maybe I was just unlucky but due to the overwhelming amount of the crap gear we are getting I started keeping track and I have received only 5-10 supply/xp rewards from the crates out of this entire challenge so far combined with the scavenging I have been doing.

This is particularly discouraging, especially on the higher levels. My entire guild has also shown the same on theirs.

@Teeceezy or any other moderator, do you guys happen to know why we aren't getting any supply or xp in the crates anymore? Would you kindly pass along for us that we would like the mission crates to go back to the rewards we had before? Normally this wouldn't be a big deal but we are getting so many that we don't even bother watching the ads anymore since there is no point when it's only greens and greys.

I would really appreciate if you would pass this along for us. Thank you, as always for all your help and support and work for us during the latest update.

Comments

• Jade333Jade333 Member Posts: 93
    Is anyone else having this happen with their crates too?
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 993
    If you are strictly talking about creates at RSL of 20 and over, supplies were taken out. So, by taking an item out of the random equation, players will see other options more. My guess is that the percentage to acquire supplies in lower level missions gets added to equipment.
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,430
    Since challenge 2.0 I scrap all my gear down to things i use and want to use (around 80)at the start of the challenge by the end of the challenge I'm full again with mostly lvl 20 & 21 1 and 2 star stuff so yes, although I've never got anything lower than 3 star stuff in gold boxes (which still sucks a$$ btw) and apparently ng think so to as a lvl 23 rare gear will be scrapped ahead of anything epic/legendary upgraded or not.
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    WahooDawgfire_water
    > @BttlOpener said:
    > If you are strictly talking about creates at RSL of 20 and over, supplies were taken out. So, by taking an item out of the random equation, players will see other options more. My guess is that the percentage to acquire supplies in lower level missions gets added to equipment.

So because supplies were taken out we have all crap gear now? When we pay 25 gold to open a gold crate for a green gear, that's just a complete rip off. This just doesn't seem right.
    paintbeastSquall_NMLT_12soggybottoms
  • Human3001Human3001 Member Posts: 103
    At least in the lower levels I can't complain. Can't say anything about the hugher levels of course.
    Mavericks UC
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,579
    Hey @Jade333 and all, I can confirm the drop rates for post mission rewards have not been changed. If they do, we'll let you know.
    KaLiCaptainslayerMaverick1969
    @Human3001
    Thanks for your support dude.

@Teeceezy
    Thank you for the response. I don't believe that nothing has changed in the gear drop rate because we have never received so much of it before now but thanks for responding anyway.
    I don't know how to close this discussion but it can be closed.
    DodkongT_12
    I do not suggest for anyone to continue with the ads or spending the extra gold to open up gold and silver level crates though.
    stick_ninjaT_12
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,071
    Earlier today I got 8 Morgan tokens for 1100 stars and 6 phones for 1180 stars. Not exactly that legendary level 21 pistol with gold range and skull that I keep hoping for....
    T_12
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,579
    Closing per OP's request.
This discussion has been closed.