30+ Beach Life run rewards

1 full run and the rest just rewards, feel free to add up rewards if you like

Comments

• DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Thanks @Necroboogie I like your videos, but bigger thanks to @JayZ for the spoiler. I've already watched enough of my own Tara runs with so-so radio counts. Was hoping to watch someone hitting it big time so I can be even more annoyed ;)
    Lol
    Jaden
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    if you stop 1 short of the max movement on the 1st turn, the walker doesn't spawn, which makes it a little easier. The same applies latter on depending on where the 1st walker spawns..

• paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    I've only done Beach Life about 10 times so far, but I haven't had a single radio drop yet.
    @Helio You can really just ignore the walkers and just run through. Any damage doesn't matter. It's not your Tara so no hospital time. ;)
    JadenCarl_s_HatCaptainslayer
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    Yeah i didnt get many phones either...oh this, from a vid im deleting while i was at a pizza place - way too noisy.
    JadenDoTakT_12THCross
  • feracolyteferacolyte Member Posts: 163
    to be fair if you pay 50 gold for 25 gas and get a few gas and gold rewards and like 20-25 phones per half hour of play time, that's a pretty good return if you have the time and patience for it. much better return than say spending 25 gold on 3 chests and getting level 20 rares
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    @paintbeast
    Sorry, I guess I was not clear, it is faster to run through the map if you stop 1 step away from max on your 1st turn. If you run max distance, a walker will spawn, then on turn 2, there will be 2 walkers... with my method, there will only be 1 walker... thus faster to reach the end.

So:
    Turn 1: stop 1 step from max movement, no walkers spawn.
    Turn 2: move max and 1 walker spawns.
    Turn 3: if walker is not blocking your path, once again stop 1 step from max to prevent walkers from spawning. If walker is blocking your path you can move max movement (which is one short anyway because you have to run around the walker)
    Turn 4: run max distance... (choose the top path) even if walker spawns, it won't block your path.
    Turn 5: finish.

jimmorrison369T_12
    I tried that but at the end of round 2 the darn thing kept spawning right in my way. I just run max on turn 1 and run to whichever spot the walker won't be in front of me. It hits me but doesn't move. Then I just run past on next turn.
    Guapojimmorrison369
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    Play the easier one. The first one. Not the second.

If you play the first one you're level 15 I think bs Lvl 3 walkers. It's a breeze if you play the first one.

The second one is where I run into that issue.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    bigbeano
    That is on easy. I'm just casually running through. Not worried about speed right now. That might change if I spring for a gas boost, but it's fast enough to not be sitting on full gas.
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    Played 10 times

CRUSHpaintbeastT_12
  • jeffstasykjeffstasyk Member Posts: 162
    I did 5 runs so far...18 phones... (10 from one)...
  • SmittySpivey3SmittySpivey3 Member Posts: 324

Daryl is not pleased
    CapletonggbatsInvaderT_12
  • SmittySpivey3SmittySpivey3 Member Posts: 324
    Neither is Jim Carrey

T_12