Season 7 mission : Jagged

How can i pass this , my survivors are level 16 max ? I tried so many times and still couldnt finish it ... i used all of my best/highest damaged survivors and still couldnt ... i dont think i will ever complete this mission ... hate this tough zombiessssss ugghh

Walkerballz

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,676
    @fire_water try an assault and a shooter/hunter
    fire_waterWalkerballz
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,911
    I used a Warrior and a Shooter and got through with just a bruise on 5/5.
    fire_waterWalkerballz
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    Assault with gold/silver wide, shooter/hunter with gold/silver pierce
    fire_waterWalkerballz
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    Why use ranged class for Winslow missions?! Ever tried Jesus and ANY scout?? Works best for me! No injuries at all....
    Alive!
    fire_waterWalkerballzAnarchiSugaShane
  • fire_waterfire_water Member Posts: 257
    edited April 2017
    thanks all,i never try warrior or scout because i dont want them bleeding to death lol

my best melee survivors are at outpost defending haha

my best melee i can use is Michonne, she's 4 stars :o , the rest are 3 stars only
  • ChrangChrang Member Posts: 288
    I used an assault and hunter on all rounds... Had to resort to Daryl and Rosita on the last go through.
  • carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    Abe\Daryl combo for me, Easy enough. Assault should take care of the spawns, and can stun block them if you can't kill the 2nd\3rd spawns

• PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    assault/shooter

point&click

5/5 no injuries

only needed stun on the last mission; shooter was my second best (couldn't be bothered swapping my best out of outpost defence)
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
  • THCrossTHCross Member Posts: 477
    edited April 2017
    2 hunters 2 piercing rifles
    Swift and painless
    PS green Sasha in lead when I was 16 got same results B)
    posthuman
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    edited April 2017

thanks all,i never try warrior or scout because i dont want them bleeding to death lol

my best melee survivors are at outpost defending haha

my best melee i can use is Michonne, she's 4 stars :o , the rest are 3 stars only

Try once my friend! I assure you no or very little damage with a warrior scout combo :)
    Or @Governator 's strategy also works...
    Alive!
  • MLHMLH Member Posts: 82
    I used Tara/Daryl. I took more injury from the 4th spawn than I'd like, but at least you last that long. Just keep everyone charged (which is not difficult), and then choose carefully who opens the truck and when.
  • AlexFiliUKAlexFiliUK Member Posts: 165
    I did it with two Assaults. You can also do it with Shooters or high-level Scouts
  • SugaShaneSugaShane Member Posts: 92
    Been using assault/hunter. That started to fail so I went two hunters