Which scout? And Pink Stars

carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
edited April 2017 in Strategy Discussion
So, I never know which scout is best, or who to get rid of if any. No rush, as i still have open slots: Here are my scouts:

I've not invested in either, so i need a lot more tokens to get to Pink stars

Also - A question on Pink Stars:

How Many is it until it affects RSL?

If i've read it right - 1 Pink will affect RSL of Story\Scavenge Mode. But would 2+ affect RSL Of challenge?
T_12

Comments

• tabernactabernac Member Posts: 805
    Damn, I like all of your scouts. If I was going to focus on two, the ones I would go with are Jeanette (great scavenging scout) and Andrea (great outpost raider/kinetic scout).
    bigbeanocarlos1981xyz
  • sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    Definitely Jeanette. Luck, dodge, and retaliate are non-negotiable for me for my melee survivors. Luck gives you an extra push when you've got the right survivor and the right gear. Dodge is especially important for melee, since you'll be among walkers/raiders when attacking. And retaliate, well, that's just self explanatory. Power-strike isn't as helpful with scouts, since they move around a lot. (I'm not a fan of bullet-dodge since I don't use it often)

I think that pink stars no longer factor into starting level in challenges, with a recent update, but don't quote me on that.

Cheers.
    carlos1981xyz
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 805
    Also, isn't Jeanette the survivor that has that snazzy red football jersey looking thing on? She gets some aesthetic points if she is.
    carlos1981
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,066
    One pink star affects your scavenge mission RSL but challenges are not affected by pink stars.

As for your scouts, that's hard to say. All of them are great (not necessarily perfect).

I agree on Jeanette but would also consider Jim or Antonio for raiding since they could dodge both kinds of attacks and some use melee defenders (if you want to kill the defenders, that is - if not, you can use Jeanette for raiding, too).
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    carlos1981
  • carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    Thanks for the advice all! My scouts are my best team (All are good) vs a few others where i have only 1/2 good ones.

@tabernac - Yes, Jeanette is the one with the Red Football Jersey.

@Jaden - Thanks for clarification on Pink stars. My Outpost Bruiser is ready (She has Iron Skin, Both Dodges, Retaliate, Luck), 1 hunter is 25 tokens away, and 1 Assault is 450. I may wait till i have the Assault tokens before Pink staring, so i have 3, 2 of which i can use scavenging.

Just to confim, it's just 1 pink that counts? Those in the guild who have 2/3 will not see an increase if they Pink star a few more?
  • sligoemsligoem Member Posts: 330
    It is the first promotion that impacts the RSL of scavenge missions, promoting others results in no further increase. I think your plan to wait to promote your A team together is a good one (I did that as well).
    Jaden
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    Really hard to choose from them you know! They're all really great!! I'd go for Andrea and Jim if any 2
    Alive!