weather

poiwpoiw Member Posts: 29
I think we have sub weather like winter, summer, spring, autum. Not only afternoon. Change into night. More effect gge
SenoiaSurvivor

Comments

• max_imummax_imum Member Posts: 19
    i agree! -i am a huge sucker for theme and i think this greatly adds to this. granted, i am still a newbie and dont know whats yet to come..
    poiw
  • poiwpoiw Member Posts: 29
    Themes not change make me boring to look my base. Not like real the walking dead. =d
  • JoyceGAJoyceGA Member Posts: 23
    Love the idea on weather changing in the game.
    poiw
    Right.. i hope this better advice to improve this game. :d
  • ShadowRisingShadowRising Member Posts: 12
    yea agree that would be AWESOME
  • gretchiepooh01gretchiepooh01 Member Posts: 209
    I Love this idea! I have just recently found this forum and have been reading a lot lately. this is the best idea I've seen! Along with swapping equipment.
  • SpeedArterySpeedArtery Member Posts: 20
    If its snowing i want a snow shovel :neutral:
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    If it's not in the show, it might not happen here.. "might".. no snow yet in the show..

• SenoiaSurvivorSenoiaSurvivor Member Posts: 528
    Well... They are currently filming in GA so.... Not likely to get snow anytime soon in the show.

But I like this idea @poiw +1

edited February 2016

Well... They are currently filming in GA so.... Not likely to get snow anytime soon in the show.

But I like this idea @poiw +1

-it's bound to rain even in GA sometimes!! :wink: -it's almost more about sound than visuals.. Picture raindrops, distant thunder, wind sweeping.. that kind of thing.. I am tired of always listening to the same sound track!
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Tomatos could grow faster in Spring & Summer and slower in Winter & Fall.
    DCBMETpoiw
  • SenoiaSurvivorSenoiaSurvivor Member Posts: 528
    @max_imum Oh no, I totally agree. I love this idea! I was just saying that in response to the comment that there had no been snow in the show. There's not likely going to be - which will be interesting since they are supposed to be in the DC area (but actually aren't ). You know, actually, has it ever rained in the show? Oh, yeah! It has. Tornado in fact. Now that would make for a change in visuals, lol.

@blynknz noooooooooooo don't even say that!

• 90mace90mace Member Posts: 4
    This game already takes forever to load.
    Maudit
    what i mean is, if it doesn't snow in the show, probability of having a snow in the game is almost zero.. you all know this is based on the show. And mods clearly said "no spoiler". if they put a snow in the game before the show even have it, then they spoil the show.

edited February 2016
    @AysatyoPet that makes sense.
    -another related idea, what about having atleast two different lighting set ups (day/night) in base camp, depending on when you login. its not sensical, since the mission wont reflect the time of day, but it adds a little bit of mood to the base camp.
    yeah.. and some rain.. i saw a rain in the show a couple of times.

[Deleted User]
    @blynknz that is awesome. But the gamemaker don't do that hahaha. We have a event can do it. Keep wait wkwk lol
    @SenoiaSurvivor i hope this idea will be come soon Lol..
    SenoiaSurvivor
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    Lol everyone always complains when the load screen is dark, imagine the response to "dimming" for a night effect, or obscuring walkers with a rain effect. Snow would be cool if they made trails and we could throw snowballs for shots (obviously ice covered with snow..you all know what I'm talking about.)
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988

Lol everyone always complains when the load screen is dark, imagine the response to "dimming" for a night effect, or obscuring walkers with a rain effect. Snow would be cool if they made trails and we could throw snowballs for shots (obviously ice covered with snow..you all know what I'm talking about.)

Yeah and the snow could have hidden zombies that rise when you walk past
    SenoiaSurvivor[Deleted User]
  • AlibabaAlibaba Member Posts: 1,275
    Cool idea! Maybe have it set to local weather/time would be awesome.

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
  • SkrollanSkrollan Member Posts: 74
    Hope this will come
    Guild: Thors Hammer
  • MauditMaudit Member Posts: 47
    Rain, cloudy, foggy, sunny, day and night will be awesome
    Will you survive once it hits Dubai?