Why did they nerf this week's S7 mission?

The first time we played this mission, there was a walker threat counter that would spawn walkers. In today's reset, they removed that threat counter so walkers wouldn't continue to spawn after we closed the gate.

Come on NG... why won't you even let us farm 100 walkers for XP?
Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
paintbeastJackBauerTatdJdmgespuerGuapoblack_ninessrmcn1031Jaden8N8deb1hdstoneheartZetteT_12MrSorrowVudnikFragziegcheong85ekimhclewxbamfxbababooeyInvadersoggybottoms

Comments

• paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    I was wondering the same thing.
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    Don't you realize by now that the "N" in NG stands for Nurf....
    gespuerCaptainslayertdiddy
  • SlowMoSlowMo Member Posts: 203
    @stoneheart Even if you spent bags of cash you may still not progress further...
    T_12Guapo
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 990
    #walkerblocker
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    WahooDawgT_12
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    Jaden said:

NG - Nerf Generator.

...Maybe because players farming all day long don't watch video ads or spend gold on opening crates? #conspiracytheory

Thanks @Jaden for reminding me about my own thread ... I've almost forgotten that thread B)
    JackBauer
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    gespuer said:

Thanks @Jaden for reminding me about my own thread ... I've almost forgotten that thread B)

And just now that you've reminded me of that thread I realized that I used the wrong # over there. No wonder nothing really happened. :p

Corrected it right away. Now people can find it and educate themselves on each #conspiracytheory :D

Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    gespuerT_12
  • FragzieFragzie Member Posts: 584
    Straight answer is because they can.
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    There is a tendency to accuse NG of being inept and short-sighted--giving players an unexpected opportunity they feel benefits the players too much and that they must, in their greed, then remove, or nerf, as you call it.
    But this is an unfair characterization, although many, many instances may seem to indicate this is how they operate, it just isn't true. I think in this case, they've grown tired of long-time players making newer players feel bad about the "good old days". This will allow players that are newer to regale the beginning players with tales of the "moderately ok old days" back when they started.
    DoTakGovernatorTheLostOnesJaden
  • mellow_93mellow_93 Member Posts: 109
    Because of the Hero vs Hero Community Event
    TheLostOnes