Rifle bundle

Was thinking about purchasing the Alexandria rifle bundle. Gold lethal, silver wide, and gold accurate . Need opinions on these traits . Is it worth buying ? I need some new guns!
KaLi

Comments

• CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    edited April 2017
    But they wouldn't do this.
    What is your survivor level @bababooey ?
    If you are at level 21, you may buy it. It will do for future level 22 survivors. But if you are at a lower level, you will pay twice.

I'm 100% f2p and I would never purchase a bundle.
    T_12RedEye52
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,129
    If you are going to get any rifle, make sure it has wide caliber and lethal. Those 2 traits are best for hunters IMO. Seems like a good gun to have if you are already at lvl 21.
    Captainslayer
  • bababooeybababooey Member Posts: 147
    edited April 2017
    @CRUSH I'm lvl 20 . Lvl56. from what a lot of players are saying here lvl 21 sucks . Only reason I would ever buy a bundle is because I got a iTunes gift card for my bday. Would NEVER spend my own money on this shit expect for an occasional booster
    T_12InvaderbigbeanoRedEye52
  • TaulusTaulus Member Posts: 22
    Newb question: If you receive the offer and it's level 20, but then you level a survivor up to 21, does the offer change?

Thanks!
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    @Taulus if you didn't purchased it.
    Then the rifle is offered as Level 21 after your first hunter is Level 21.
  • TaulusTaulus Member Posts: 22
    sweet. thanks! /grinds food
  • MinistrMinistr Member Posts: 105
    I actually came to the forums to add my name to the chorus saying I won't buy a weapon for real money that will become useless in a few weeks or months. Level cap on paid guns bad!

Like O.P., I have a gift card balance I might consider spending on the crossbow if it would endure.
    psychwolfCyberMew
    @CRUSH just bought it . Traits are to good pass up. Should have it all upgraded in couple days . First and probably only bundle I will ever buy .
  • The_JerThe_Jer Member Posts: 293
    edited April 2017
    @CRUSH - I had to buy it. I would of course prefer you rifle with gold lethal/piercing & silver wide bore, but not all of us are that lucky. I have been searching for a rifle with these traits for months!
  • abailey362abailey362 Member Posts: 304
    will be a lot quicker to upgrade once the event changes to hunter tomorrow.
    abailey362 - TheHerdReturned - part of #THR Family

DoTakRedEye52
    @abailey362 damn your right . 5sec upgrades starting tomorrow!!
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Shit yeah, 15 seconds vs 60 hours, lol

Hope you got tons of xp
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    CRUSH said:

@bababooey

There is a new bundle. Daryl's crossbow with nearly perfect combination of traits; if you really want to use your gift card.

I grabbed the crossbow today because I really need a new hunter weapon
    Gold bore and armor piercing did it for me
    bababooeyT_12p_herian
  • The_JerThe_Jer Member Posts: 293
    I am looking forward to tomorrow. Sitting on 3.7 mil XP, slowly grinding for more today during the challenge. Epic flamethrower in the shop now going to 24. I will upgrade this beast first thing!
    bababooey
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,402
    The crossbow has better traits pierce and caliber are brilliant traits and lethal is good too although I'd probably prefer extra crit damage.
    I'm contemplating breaking my no bundles policy for it
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    T_12
  • ThanosOfTitanThanosOfTitan Member Posts: 256
    Same here dammit I never buy bundles
    Member of the Super Green and amazon Family Leader of Green Horns