Upgraded the wrong warrior??

capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,159
edited April 2017 in Strategy Discussion
Uhm... It's not my only one, but since it was my first one i upgraded him more and now i realized that when playing challenge at lvl 25/26 isn't so good... Indeed has not dodge :/
Should i reconsider and stop upgrading him for a 2 pink stars and switch into another warrior? Maybe also trash him??

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
T_12

Comments

• Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    Lock him out, don't upgrade into 2 pink stars, also don't trash him yet. Wait till NG fixed their amount of unbelieveable trash tokens. Use him against freeman as a guinea pig for higher RSL challenge imo. Feels free to do whatever do you think right ;)
    capibaraT_12
  • KyrusKyrus Member Posts: 126
    I wouldn't trash him, he still has some great traits and you never know when we will see those freemen again. He will be great for those challenges.
    capibaraJadenT_12
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,159
    Yes... @Squall and @Kyrus thx
    Freeman makes sense but with shooters and hunters you are sure to end the game no bruised...
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Squall_NML