Badges? How do I get those steeenking badges?

umm. so I see the purple banner talking about badges? Can anyone share what thread and how to get a badge? What is a badge? Etc?
I searched for badge topics but seriously wish it was a base topic off the discussions.

Thanks for any help with this..

Comments

• WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    edited April 2017
    The badges are for episode missions, unfortunately the threads are now closed for the badges. Hopefully they will do this again when the new season starts, then we can all earn new ones.
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    DoTakGindy
  • DeathStrokeDeathStroke Member Posts: 90
    Thanks for the info. That banner at the top is confusing.
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,628
    @DeathStroke You can also get badges for other things like creating a profile picture and making a certain number of comments. Plus, there are special events every now and then (like Christmas and Valentine's Day).

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,819
    edited April 2017
    One of the most wanted. Badass flamethrower... :#

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    JadenT_12Governatorsligoem
  • thebullthebull Member Posts: 32
    What is the purpose of these badges? Does it help in playing the game in any way?
    -The Bull
  • WahooDawgWahooDawg Member Posts: 450
    To win the forum!
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    thebull said:

What is the purpose of these badges? Does it help in playing the game in any way?

No, they're just for fun here on the forum.
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,628
    I've traded some of my badges in for free curly fries with the order of any regular size sandwich and drink. :neutral:
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732

I've traded some of my badges in for free curly fries with the order of any regular size sandwich and drink. :neutral:

I demand the option to trade my hard-earned badges for TG. They are just piling up and going to waste, and I am nearly maxed again.