Is Ricardo worth pushing to 5 stars?

MinistrMinistr Member Posts: 105
edited May 2017 in Strategy Discussion
I seem destined to get Defensive Stance on almost every survivor, so at least he isn't in that bucket.

Comments

• MinistrMinistr Member Posts: 105
    edited May 2017
    Well, my screenshot won't attach.

Hunter.
    He's got Iron Skin, Lucky, vigilant, and Sure Shot.
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    What class is he? Hunter, shooter, assault?
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 767
    I wouldn't upgrade a Ranged Survivor without Marksman. Getting Marksman on that 5th trait would take many tokens and you'll probably be disappointed...
    MinistrZeroMercyekimhclew
    I prefer marksman and sureshot on all my rangrd survivors. If you don't have any comparable survivors with both those traits, he might be worth upgrading until you find someone better. I just wouldnt invest tokens in pushing any higher than 5 star without both those traits.
    MinistrT_12
    Thanks. I definitely see the difference with my Marksman/Sure Shot shooter, just getting tired of poo-roll hunters. You are right; my impatience would cost me a lot of tokens gambling that he might unlock Marksman!

(Tokens I don't have in hand, but I have a few hunters in the stable waiting to be scrapped.)
    T_12
    @Ministr
    It's a tough call. I've gotten lucky with 5th trait before hut also been burned a lot. If you pulled marksman he would have great traits, though not my ideal since has no dodges. If it was me and I didn't have any better prospects right now, I'd probably roll the dice and go for it, but at the same time would be really frustrated to get something like DS. Depends on how easy/hard it is for you to acquire tokens.
    Ministr
    > @Mabiki said:
    > @Ministr
    > It's a tough call. I've gotten lucky with 5th trait before hut also been burned a lot. If you pulled marksman he would have great traits, though not my ideal since has no dodges. If it was me and I didn't have any better prospects right now, I'd probably roll the dice and go for it, but at the same time would be really frustrated to get something like DS. Depends on how easy/hard it is for you to acquire tokens.

---
    He's my only non-DS Hunter at the moment, but I've got an assault I'm building up right now that I think I will focus on while I wait for a better prospect in the Hunter class. Even if I get lucky with Marksman, you are spot on that I'd rather have a dodge than vigilant.
    T_12
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    @Ministr Just keep stocking up on your tokens till you find your survivor with the right combination of traits!
    May the luck be with you ;)
    Alive!
    Squall_NML
    edited May 2017
    @T_12 @Mabiki

... And I just did a 15 call and this turns up!

Hunter w/ lucky, sure shot, Marksman, iron skin.

Now THAT seems like worth the risk of promoting! Has my luck turned from nonstop DS? C'mon, gimme a dodge! (Knock wood)
    T_12anniesprinkles
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    edited May 2017
    @Ministr I really wish you get a dodge/bullet dodge as your fifth trait man! It would be great!!!
    Alive!
    anniesprinklesHerberge