Who has been playing since Oct 2015?

2»

Comments

• jesterjester Member Posts: 2,752
    Day one or two on Android release.
    capibaraArtisansJenng
  • Carl_s_HatCarl_s_Hat Member Posts: 202
    I downloaded the Android version the day it went live. I did not play at first because I read about some issues in the Google Store. I think I waited about two weeks before starting. I took off several weeks last spring-summer because the game had lost stability. I returned about a week before S7 started and had to figure WTF these Heroes are about.
    Jenngcapibara
  • InspTurbinesInspTurbines Member Posts: 706
    November incunjunction with android release; Guilds and forum early 2016 and March respectively. Still very active with my guild, not so much with the forum.
    Jenngcapibara
  • darthvictordarthvictor Member Posts: 173
    Oh wow now that's cool I wish I had one of those.
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    edited May 2017
    Checked my memorial which shows that I did indeed have start playing in October '15 if you count the days back from the deaths in November.
    And I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have been chancing deadly missions until I'd gotten to grips with the game.
    So, I must have been in pretty soon from the advent of NML.

“You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    Jenngggbatscapibara
  • bucko69bucko69 Member Posts: 44
    Nice oldschool stuff!! Any newer players push the ffd button bottom left 2 see how we started this game!! Remember with the auto center
  • bucko69bucko69 Member Posts: 44
    Sorry bottom right it took a lot of complaints 2 change this
  • biter370biter370 Member Posts: 131
    edited May 2017
    Joined in November 2015, I still love it even though they keep nerfing my hunters!
    I am glad my survivors can't die now - lol.
  • FreelancerFreelancer Member Posts: 39
    edited May 2017
    Mid Nov '15. I remember I was hooked pretty bad by Thanksgiving, I was sneaking out of a party every chance I had to get a couple of rounds in. Haven't missed a day playing since and I'm still around 20m cans from maxing out my camp :#
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    Joined during the first week of game release in Oct 2015.
    I must be addicted ;)
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 332
    10/17/15 at the latest. only 1 dead survivor, unsure how long I started before he died.
  • WalkerBait1WalkerBait1 Member Posts: 1,060
    The struggle is REAL! Enough said :D

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Member of the Empty memorial Club Veteran Survivalist
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
    JenngWahooDawg
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    Never liked those "been there done that" posts.

But when I started the game I just played deadly missions over and over and tried to push as far as possible. Still miss that thrill that made this game unique...but made sense to get rid of it.
    Amazing how many dead survivors fit in that little memorial tent.

Btt: love & sometimes hate the game since the 6th of November 2015.
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 586
    mid November 2015

Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
    capibara
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Herd event, lol. His camp was overrun
    DonCoquiCaptainslayer
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 586
    capibara said:

Good lord @DonCoqui !! You feed your survivors? They luckly could survive one day?!? :#

@capibara Canon fodder! I used them on deadly missions rather than risking my A-team! Easy come, easy go!
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
    capibaraCaptainslayer
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,410

This is what the memorial looks like. Today is the 1-year aniversary of the death of my hunter Jacob. He was a good epic, but would probably have been retired due to the level caps.

I guess you didn't care for Sandra even though she died the same day. :D
  • MarkMark Member Posts: 253
    edited May 2017
    I started in Nov 2015.... and attached my first lost in deadly missions.
  • Aimless1016Aimless1016 Member Posts: 301
    Been playing since January 2016. Lost my 1st survivors in February
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,203
    I remember starting in Nov 2015. Started afresh in January 2016 and still going on

Zee Black 

Playing the game since 2015, Level 75 and 200K plus stars

Part of SG Woot since 2016. We have played more than 300 challenges and earned  4 million plus stars