Everyone please pick team michonne

Comments

• DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    I'm going with Rick. I'm about 300 tokens away from unlocking Michonne and the few tokens from this won't matter much. Whereas I want to get Rick to legendary to unlock his retaliate trait.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    bladgier
  • carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    I have to go Rick, mainly as Michonne tokens is not even half way. At least Rick is in reach of us..
  • jamminjammin Member Posts: 55
    @Teeceezy If the polls are right and Rick loses to Michonne, can we do a consolation battle: Rick vs Negan?
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,435
    @Trax all these Daryl heads lol geez doesn't anyone pick the underdog anymore????? :)
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,909
    But ..i don't undestand... I have not seen any announcement.
    Since hero calls are Eugene Ezequiel should be a bruiser warrior event...
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • SlowMoSlowMo Member Posts: 203
    I don't care. Just give me whatever tokens as long as it's free...
    capibaraGovernatorNCDawgFanT_12
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    edited May 2017
    Teeceezy said:

@jammin Nope. It's the Last Hero Standing, not the Last Heroes On Their Knees. ;)

How about: Last Heroes Standing On Their Knees? :#
    TeeceezyJaden
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 993
    @Mabiki @DoTak thank you!
    @capibara there is no announcement, but the bottom of last week's announcement shows Rick vs Michonne.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    capibaraTimboski
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,909
    El @Guapo ...would you say i have a plethora of announcements?? :#
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    GuapoT_12
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    @Mabiki "disorder" is such a loaded word. I'd rather oppositional defiant preference.
    DoTakJaden
  • KillersZKillersZ Member Posts: 109
    Sorry! But my vote is Rick and for the 100 tokens of shooter :#

Dodkongxbamfx
  • CzarnyJoCzarnyJo Member Posts: 70
    I think Rick's tokens are less common then Michonne. I have Michonne unlocked on 4*, but Rick still on 3* so I gonna chose #Teamrick :smile:
    Dodkongxbamfx
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    edited May 2017
    GrimGael said:

@Mabiki "disorder" is such a loaded word. I'd rather oppositional defiant preference.

It is loaded indeed, and I have my qualms with the entire concept, but since that's the official term in the DSM, it is easiest to use.

Plus, your objection is probably just a result of your own oppositional defiant disorder :)

JadengespuerGrimGaelvshield50
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    Let's go #teammichonne.... kill'em all! B)
    Timboskixbamfx
  • GebobsGebobs Member Posts: 428
    Well, that didn't work. Rick is up.
    xbamfx
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    I am so not bothered about either, I just closed my eyes and jabbed a finger at the screen.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    gespuerJadenxbamfx
    Gebobs said:

Well, that didn't work. Rick is up.

...right! That's the reason why I asked everybody at #teammichonne to kill'em all... ;)
    xbamfx
    I really really don't need any more Rick tokens. Common #teammichonne, let's kill more walker to beat #teamrick! ;)
    xbamfx
  • KillingLightKillingLight Member Posts: 118
    Team Rick is winning. :(

I am gonna end up on the losing side again at this rate. lol
    xbamfx
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    edited May 2017
    After seeing the first results,I made three 10x calls and got my missing 21 michonne tokens.
    Now I am missing 1 Rick token for his next trait level.
    Go Team Rick ! :#
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    gespuerDavid_H79SCBMAxbamfx
  • carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    I'm kinda glad team Rick is winning...

Sorry, but im not gonna get Michonne until Next year, 224 tokens to go, and 20 will get me no-where. Chances are, that'll be the last time I see them

20 Rick tokens are actually of use, and would be so for a large part of the player base. Especially sub 1 year guys like me.

Of course, I know my luck, so I'm secretly hoping I get proved wrong and pull 256 Michonne tokens in a 15 call... Or at least more than the normal 10 once in a blue moon
    xbamfx
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Lol, that's what team Michonne deserves for their love affair with threat reduction. You need to call the Z's to have them to kill :D :D :D
    GrimGael said:

Lol, that's what team Michonne deserves for their love affair with threat reduction. You need to call the Z's to have them to kill :D:D:D

damn good point. But only if you take her to the fights (what I don't). B)
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188

So, if it ends up being 50/50, does everyone get both prizes? ;)
    gespuerJadenxbamfx
    Please @Teeceezy , could you make it clear (once again) that it is not necessary that the hero has to be in the fighting team to count all the kills for the chosen team. Maybe an announcement in the in game infotainment would help.
    I think not all players (especially those who don't follow the forum) got that right.

(Or maybe I was just my stupid me) ;)
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    @gespuer that info actually was in the in-game announcement.
    Shut_Up
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    All you have to do is pick Rick or Michonne that's it and who you pick gets credit for your kills.