Maybe I'm wrong, but

CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
it was told, that there are so many challenge maps so we will not see the same maps again for months.
Guess, I saw this challenge maps last month.
InvaderT_12Aval0n

Comments

• R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    They dont communicate well because they dont know whats going on. Hey lets make an event where u pick between 2 heroes. Ok thats cool, how does this work. Welll its just a popularity contest so its not really a thing but u will get a reward eventually or soon
    T_12
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 620
    Personally I missed swat and BBQ. Come on it's been at least...a week since we saw those maps! Poor form NG. It's like they aren't even trying anymore
    T_12CaptainslayerCarl_s_Hat
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
    We've previously said that challenge sets are on a long-term rotation, where the same set won't be played twice in 2 months, at the very minimum. That still applies.
    GrimGaelant
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    That's so funny. Yes, teeceezy, you're right. We haven't had BBQ and SWAT in May 2017 for sure.... it was in APRIL 2017! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    InvaderSmittySpivey3
    @gespuer Have another read of what I said, please. Thanks.
    gespuerGrimGael
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    Teeceezy said:

We've previously said that challenge sets are on a long-term rotation, where the same set won't be played twice in 2 months, at the very minimum. That still applies.

Mmmhh?! if I understand that right, that would mean to me that we would not expect the same map in a turn of 8 weeks. But I'm pretty sure we did BBQ and SWAT in April, didn't we? Anyway, I like those two maps. So, that's fine be me.
    Yeah. I was referring to "challenge sets". But yeah, part of this is the fact that maps can appear in multiple sets as @Jaden pointed out.
    GrimGael
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    edited May 2017
    So with seven maps you are building up seven different challenge sets and with eight maps you are able to fulfill the promise...
  • GindyGindy Member Posts: 703
    @Teeceezy - If "sets" is the intent, then it is what it is, but I can see why there is much confusion, as your original communication on this a few weeks back definitely didn't come across that way.
    Teeceezy said:

@Movado No changes to that this time around.

@carlos1981 We've moved in to the new rotation recently so you shouldn't see the same map twice in two months.

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/196420#Comment_196420
    jimmorrison369
    Nice one, @Gindy. Thanks for pointing out my mistake. Sets, or the challenge itself shouldn't repeat itself twice in two months.
    gespuergcheong85
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    I would love if they could add some different star goals again like they did for that one challenge.. I think it was Alexandria the first time it was added?

Anyways , some goals like "kill all armored" or "finish mission in 3 min" or different goals for stars would breathe new life into even oft ' repeated challenges, especially if they replaced don't get injured. Any chance on this happening again @Teeceezy ?
  • R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    NEW maps would fix this problem. Did they fire the person that created new maps? Seriously this chit has to change
    gcheong85ant
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Just give us archives with every set. We know it's hard to be creative. We've borne with you so far, it's fine.
    antJadenT_12
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    And the kaboom no more than twice a century
  • MinistrMinistr Member Posts: 105
    I haven't eaten in a Waffle House in about ten years, @Gindy . I remember about a dozen waffle-related songs from the juke but not that one!