How much "guapo" is @Guapo?

capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,808
edited May 2017 in Off Topic Discussion
Just wondering.. How much "guapo" is @guapo ?

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
WalkerballzbigbeanoGuapoTheLostOnesT_12

Comments

• TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    Muy
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    capibara
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    My Espanol is non-existent but I have lived in Miami.
    Therefore, I have until this second, thought he was guarapo.
    capibaraT_12
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 980
    Do you know what a plethora is?
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    capibara
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,808
    Why el @Guapo ? .. you just told me that I had a plethora, and I would just like to know if you know what it means to have a plethora. I would not like to think that someone would tell someone else he has a plethora, and then find out that that person has no idea what it means to have a plethora.
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    T_12JadenGuapo
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Yeah, they have creams for plethora. Clears it right up...
    capibara
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,808
    @GrimGael ...are you suggesting that they called us scum sucking @Pig ...us??
    Pig
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    Where's the how much a pig is @Pig thread?
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    capibara
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 980
    I believe @capibara is really the son of a motherless goat.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    capibaraPig