I am stuck on Episode 7 mission 6 any help on which survivors work best?

How the best way to get through Bleeding Edge?

Best Answers

Answers

• Annette578Annette578 Member Posts: 500
    On using the hunter & shooter, did you use a lot of overwatch & inch your way slowly, or just hurry, shoot, & did it keep attracting walkers? Thanks for the advice. This has been a REALLY frustrating level !!
    Thanks for the replies all. I tried again, no luck yet. It is a level 3 star, which seems to make it so much harder to get through. I tried the combo of scout, bruiser. Scout, scout. Hunter, scout,. Scout, shooter. Hunter, shooter. Used my charge abilities. I basically got all my survivors sent to hospital with heavily injuries. I used overwatch when using hunters, shooters. The stupid Fat walkers, & swat walkers kept killing my guys. I think I will try the scouts more, the hunters, shooters attracted the walkers to fast. My survivors are all 9 & 10's . Epic, legendary, or rare. I am soooo mad I can't get past this awful mission.
    Thanks SlayerSect ! I will try again tomorrow. I was so frustrated from today, I felt like giving up. I will level up more, & try again. I really hate this particular mission. I was actually shaking I was so mad. I play the side games & practice with my guys, using the charge abilities. My bruiser didn't seem to do enough damage to get me past this one.
    Thanks everybody for all the GREAT ADVICE! I leveled up my strongest scout & hunter. Went on the mission today, & finally got through it !!!!! It was so tough, but I presivered, & got it done ! Was excited to get the warrior. Couldn't have done it without all of the help ! O.K. Ready to move on. I may need help again in the future. So glad I was able to find this discussion board. Happy Thanksgiving everybody! PEACE TO ALL !!
This discussion has been closed.