Fear of Walking Dead characters will be add to the game?

DigxDigx Member Posts: 39
Do u will put some of the Fear of the Walking Dead ppl in the game,when the serie comes on?
Or why not put some of the dead heros of TWD (shane,andrea,hershel,merle,t-dog..etc),even without leader power,or a very small one, or even a combo with other characters..i know that u have their vest,but isnt the same,or at least,those vests give some bonus status..
mellow_93CaptainslayerT_12Unwritten69anthony172

Comments

• mellow_93mellow_93 Member Posts: 109
    I posted the same thing a while back, I love the idea of having Nick, Travis, or Strand in the game.
    You and I might be the only ones in favor of this
    DigxCaptainslayerGovernatorUnwritten69
  • DigxDigx Member Posts: 39
    It would be great,to join them,or have former heroes
    Captainslayermellow_93Unwritten69
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
    People like andrea?? Are you sure?

I understand ppl like the show characters especially the new players they're probably their best survivors since most don't work on or use the true killers normal survivors. However I don't understand how they don't understand adding more show characters further dilutes the token pool making it harder to upgrade the 20 already existing show characters.
    P.s I'm hoping the 20th hero is a hunter with pierce as it's leadertrait (shooter or assault to a lesser extent)

#nomoreheroes
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    mellow_93Digx
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,056
    No, I'm actually not sure. I just guessed because people have asked for her to be added. And unless all of them have some very masochistic tendencies, it means that they like her.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    mellow_93
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 775
    No likes Andrea. Let's be honest
    mellow_93
  • darthvictordarthvictor Member Posts: 164
    Ugh Sorry but I cannot stand Andrea! Didn't like the actress that played her...that moment when her sister gets bit and she waits for her to turn, then almost killing Daryl...so glad when she got bit and eventually killed...also seriously Fear the Walking Dead sucks so bad so please don't add those characters...
    ekimhclewT_12mellow_93CaptainslayerDigxanthony172
  • dungeonmaster201dungeonmaster201 Member Posts: 100
    The only way I would've for this, is if they have a garrunteed way of getting hero tokens.
    mellow_93CaptainslayerDigx
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
    Even if they do add a way of getting guaranteed show character tokens they are still diluted with 20(2 still to be revealed) if you add these ridiculous characters and all the dead characters it will make it even more diluted
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
  • deb1hddeb1hd Member Posts: 333
    Andrea is still alive and going strong in the comic book.
  • WhyDoYouDieWhyDoYouDie Member Posts: 160
    Because afther all what are we still playing for if people maxed out their survivors and equipment? unlock all heroes i suppose?
    Captainslayer
  • TraxTrax Member Posts: 49
    @WhyDoYouDie I doubt many have maxed out all their surviors (10*) and if they have then maybe it's time for a new game
    I've told several types of options..if not "real" heroes,i understand the searching for tokens for all them,but just have the character as a "minor" hero,that u could upgrade w/ class tokens..or, if we can buy their vest ,that dont give u any more status,they could give sone sratus,or unluck those charaters.

for those that play for longer they,dont like the idea,bc they already have 10★ survivors or almost,and to upgrade a hero will take a long way,so they even like the heroes that are alive.

About Andrea,in the tv show,i didnt like her that much either,but love her in the comics..who didnt love to have Shane in their team?
    Captainslayeranthony172
    Other idea, why not use hero tokens just to upgrade the hero trait and ★lvlup,but for the rest we could upgrade w/ class tokens,this way we will need less heros tokens,face the heroes that we have,will be add,and former/dead heroes that could be add.
    CaptainslayerRuffianT_12
    If this is the tv serie game,why not have all heroes,dead or not,why have random survivors?
    CaptainslayerT_12